Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: unresolved movies and tv shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have tv shows and movies it didn't add to the library. is their a way to add these manually? i just installed frodo on feb 12th 2013
you can bring up information on an individual movie or episode when you browse files. Press i or c when you have highlighted the missing video and refresh the information.

You will also want to make sure that your media name closely matches that which is used by the scraper.
ok go 2 for ya yhe movie 11:14 wont rename and that 80s show wont come up
ok got the 80s show to work still cant get 11:14 to work
How are you naming the file? I just created a dummy file named 11:14.mkv and it scraped correctly into the library using TMDB.
There rally should be an dialog asking to provide another name if not scraped like in mediaportal... I doubt its such a hard thing to do and there would be less frustrations trying to add files not adhering to naming scheme set by scrapers...
There rally is alrally. Go to an unmatched movie, select info from the context menu, and it will ask you to type a name in.
wont let me put : in 11:14

ok got 11:14 to work now trying to do dharma and greg tv shows and hogans heros
See here to learn how to name/organize TV shows and episodes: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows
Likewise, here for movies: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...les/Movies
i figured it out go in to the area movies or tv shows right click go to files then go through them one by one see which ones already have artwork the ones that don't right click on them,then go to movie/tv show information and then search for them by retyping there title in the search box
next question how do you combine parts my lord of the rings is over 2 "discs"
(2013-02-14, 22:15)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]There rally is alrally. Go to an unmatched movie, select info from the context menu, and it will ask you to type a name in.

Yes, but you really need to know if the movie has been added or not, so I have to check constantly if there was a movie not added or not, not really "automated", is it?
In Mediaportal, if a scraper cannot recognize a movie while its adding to a library, it asks for user input to enter a movie name - custom search string - excellent imho, add an option for those who want it and one extra little feature that i think is missing and making for some adding movies a tedious process..
How to present unmatched movies is still currently under debate in the Team.
(2013-02-14, 22:15)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]There rally is alrally. Go to an unmatched movie, select info from the context menu, and it will ask you to type a name in.

Funny guy, so I should watch the library every time I add an movie to see if the movie is recognized? You think this is practical for an advanced media center?
I don't...
You can also look in the log file
Pages: 1 2