Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Storage of imported thumbnails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When using the export to a single file option in XBMC, upon importing the thumbnails are saved in the table 'texture' of the Texture DB with the path of the export files, for example:

/home/xbmc/export/xbmc_videodb_2013-02-12/tvshows/Californication/s01e03-thumb.jpg

This results in the following log entry:
Code:
xbmc@HTPC:~# 09:07:47 T:3054335808   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /home/xbmc/e/xbmc_videodb_2013-02-12/tvshows/Californication/s01e03-thumb.jpg

Have I done something wrong when importing my database? I didn't think I'd need to leave the export in place and deleted it after successful import.
On import it doesn't actually cache all images directly - it caches them in the background - we presume you leave it around long enough for everything to be cached. Looks like you deleted it a little too soon.
Got it.
I still had the database files from the export. My plan was to export and then import so everything's fresh for Frodo. But I guess the old DB will do Wink