Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Smiggel,
So... Can you enable debugging into xbmc then try start playback hdhr channel from iptvsimple then save the log file and provide it to me?

@madpanter,
Hm.. Your m3u is good. No any reason to not export channels. Please try reset PVD database.

Thanks.
(2013-07-25, 21:00)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]@Smiggel,
So... Can you enable debugging into xbmc then try start playback hdhr channel from iptvsimple then save the log file and provide it to me?

@madpanter,
Hm.. Your m3u is good. No any reason to not export channels. Please try reset PVD database.

Thanks.

where do i do that?

If it helps im using raspberry pi

EDIT:

Its PVR database, works like a charm thanks.

@madpanter,

Thanks.

If you can tell me how to enable debugging and were to find the log? Then I send it a little later to you.

Thanks.

Ok, got you a log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=39452
Thanks.

So... As I said before, it opens CHomeRunFile, but CHomeRunFile can't open stream. I don't know why Sad This is an important part of logs:
Code:
19:02:33 T:2734367840 WARNING: CHomeRunFile::Read - buffer size too small, will most likely fail
19:02:43 T:2734367840 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
19:02:43 T:2734367840 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
19:02:43 T:2734367840 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
19:02:43 T:2734367840 WARNING: CHomeRunFile::Read - buffer size too small, will most likely fail

May be somebody from developers can say why and offer a solution

(2013-07-25, 22:15)Smiggel Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

Ok, got you a log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=39452
hello, I am using this addon in raspberry pi.

Is there any way to get the epg data xmltv in raspberry pi?? I checked http://webgrabplus.com/ but it is not possible to install in raspberry pi (openelec)

Could someone give me a help with this??

Thanks in advance
@afedchin hmmm, that is too bad. Hopefully someone can respond quickly.

@panico, they have a Linux version. Can you not compile it for yourself on the pi?
Smiggel thanks for reply.

Honestly I dont know how to install in openelec. If someone has installed it in openelec in raspberry I would appreciate a little help

is there another option (an addon or plugin) to create xmltv file with epg data in xbmc??

EDIT, is better to use rtpm or http streams?? Which one is more stable for this addon??
Excuse me guys,
I'd like to use IPTV Simple in my Android tv (Minix Neo 5) but I don't find a pre-compiled version of this addon. It's possible to use this addon also in android devices without compile it before? I've not experience in this sense.

Thank you for collaboration!
bye
@borexino,

For working on Android the addon should be compiled with xbmc together. There is not any possibility of using precompiled version of the addon. You can use any lastest nightly build of xbmc that include compiled version of the addon.
Maybe it's a stupid question but is this gonna work with sop Sopcast links in the future? Thanks
(2013-07-29, 19:29)kataiba Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's a stupid question but is this gonna work with sop Sopcast links in the future? Thanks
The addon works with any stream that supported by xbmc.
Ok, I am switching over to TVHeadend now. Have it working properly now and can watch all channels including EPG.

When this addon (IPTVSimple) can load HDHomerun streams, I will install it again. Meanwhile, I'll keep following this thread. :-)
@afedchin - Thanks for looking into this! Obviously there are at least a few of us that have HDHomeRuns that would love to see this work so your help is really appreciated. I posted my relevant logs a few months ago earlier in this thread at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1394837 Is it possible the issue is that it is using the DVDPlayer class to try and open this stream?

@Smiggel - In response to your previous question to me, the TV Guide addon works fine. Prior to this PVR, I was using that. I didn't like it nearly as much as this but it looked fine and works good with HDHomeRun streams. I would really prefer to be able to include those channels in the IPTVSimple but as of right now I am using them through TV Guide in hopes the issue with PVR and HDHR is found.
(2013-07-30, 23:00)CrimsonGT Wrote: [ -> ]@Smiggel - In response to your previous question to me, the TV Guide addon works fine. Prior to this PVR, I was using that. I didn't like it nearly as much as this but it looked fine and works good with HDHomeRun streams. I would really prefer to be able to include those channels in the IPTVSimple but as of right now I am using them through TV Guide in hopes the issue with PVR and HDHR is found.

Hope for you too that the problem is found fast. As said in my previous reply, I switched over to TVHeadend. Have a backend running on my nas and use the frontend in XBMC. Works perfectly including the EPG. Just had to scan the channels and select the channels I want listed And TVHeadend did the rest. So far really pleased.

Still going to try this addon as soon as it works. Just curious, but since TVHeadend is zo complete I am not sure I will ever switch completely.