Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-11-10, 17:08)Brenox Wrote: [ -> ]Olá amigos, sou novo no grupo. Uso IPTVSimple no XBMC Gothan para Arm7, consegui configurar a lista .m3u com os canais e estão funcionando ok, Em relação ao EPG gostaria de saber se é possível configurar através de um serviço de internet tipo esse: http://www.hagah.com.br/programacao-tv/j...eradora=15 e como faço para fazer isso. Obrigado a todos!

Чувак, я ничего не понял из того, что ты написал.Huh

Hint: this is an English-speaking forum.Wink
Hi! Where I can find pvr.iptv.simple for raspeberry pi?Here only exist for windows https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1...jNIV0hYR0U. I'm already using pvr.iptvsimple on computer and watching futubox, last week I found this epg address http://epg.serbianforum.org/epg.xml and insert in pvr,works great. Here is list of channels which are in epg http://epg.serbianforum.org/
(2013-11-11, 15:24)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]@result, please read the following post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1519887
Ok,thanks @afedchin
(2013-11-11, 15:02)result Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Where I can find pvr.iptv.simple for raspeberry pi?Here only exist for windows https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1...jNIV0hYR0U. I'm already using pvr.iptvsimple on computer and watching futubox, last week I found this epg address http://epg.serbianforum.org/epg.xml and insert in pvr,works great. Here is list of channels which are in epg http://epg.serbianforum.org/

Fantastic EPG for superior ......

Thank you ......
Is there an iptv simple addon for android xbmc?
I can not install anything past 1.6..

I get "dependacies not met" on Frodo 12.1, windows.

Any clue as to why I'm getting the error?
I found it... 1.81 will not work in frodo.

1.61 with my set up does not work. freezes up and the guide does not work well...
Hello,

I just installed the newest Raspbmc and Simple IPTV v. 1.6.1 on my Raspberry.
After setting it up with my config (Export from VLC) the Streams are not Working. If i select and "activate" a Stream (TV), it just says working. Nothing more. Therre is just "Working...". I can wait 5 Minutes - nothing happens.

Is there a solution? What did I do wrong?

Config:
Quote:#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,VIVA Germany
udp://@239.250.1.24:1234
#EXTINF:0,NICK/COMEDY
udp://@239.250.1.11:1234
#EXTINF:0,ZDF
udp://@239.250.1.26:1234
############## THE SAME WITH#####
#EXTM3U tvg-shift=3
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id1" tvg-name="Channel_1" tvg-logo="logo1" group-title="Group 1",Channel 1
udp://@239.250.1.26:1234
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id2" tvg-name="Channel_2" tvg-logo="logo2" group-title="Group 2",Channel 2
udp://@239.250.1.11:1234
Anyone here from the forum owns the file: pvr.iptvsimple.0.1.1.android-arm.zip
and could provide here, because the link is broken, if someone can send by email: [email protected]

thank you ......
I'm having issues with installing this plugin with Openelec (3.2.0) on my Raspberry Pi. It worked previously using an older version of the plugin, and quite well I must add, however I lately cleanly reinstalled Openelec seeing as I had messed up a bunch of different things. Now I am unable to get this plugin to work again unfortunately.

What I have tried:
  1. Cloning and compiling directly from the git repo as per the instructions. After having tried compiling from both my os x and ubuntu install, I keep getting met with the dependencies not met error on my RPi. I'm guessing this may either be because this was compiled specifically for the OS used, or because XBMC for desktops had the dependencies needed already.
  2. Cloning and compiling directly from the git repo, but on my RPi. Someone posted instructions in one of the previous posts about how you can compile it directly on your Pi, however when I tried it, I couldn't get it to compile or install the additional tools needed to do so, seeing as I'm using Openelec and not Raspbmc.
  3. Using pre-compiled extension made on Raspbmc. This installed, and I was able to enable and configure it, however when I enabled the 'Live TV' option in settings, the system instantly crashes and soft reboots. I'm guessing that there still may be some dependencies missing or the configuration of the plugin was incorrect for this system.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Side note: I think that providing the .zip's for popular platforms would be nice, just as they were provided previously. Now it's only for Windows it seems.
(2013-11-14, 20:37)Astro2004 Wrote: [ -> ]I found it... 1.81 will not work in frodo.

1.61 with my set up does not work. freezes up and the guide does not work well...
Freezes is an issue of the xbmc. The addon just provide a stream url to the xbmc and doesn't open any strem.

(2013-11-15, 20:13)racon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I just installed the newest Raspbmc and Simple IPTV v. 1.6.1 on my Raspberry.
After setting it up with my config (Export from VLC) the Streams are not Working. If i select and "activate" a Stream (TV), it just says working. Nothing more. Therre is just "Working...". I can wait 5 Minutes - nothing happens.

Is there a solution? What did I do wrong?
I think your xbmc version can not play udp streams.

(2013-11-18, 22:31)AndersonGon Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here from the forum owns the file: pvr.iptvsimple.0.1.1.android-arm.zip
and could provide here, because the link is broken, if someone can send by email: [email protected]

thank you ......
Android version of the addon can be obtained only with xbmc. There is not way to install the addon from zip.

(2013-11-18, 23:53)fixed Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having issues with installing this plugin with Openelec (3.2.0) on my Raspberry Pi. It worked previously using an older version of the plugin, and quite well I must add, however I lately cleanly reinstalled Openelec seeing as I had messed up a bunch of different things. Now I am unable to get this plugin to work again unfortunately.

What I have tried:
  1. Cloning and compiling directly from the git repo as per the instructions. After having tried compiling from both my os x and ubuntu install, I keep getting met with the dependencies not met error on my RPi. I'm guessing this may either be because this was compiled specifically for the OS used, or because XBMC for desktops had the dependencies needed already.
  2. Cloning and compiling directly from the git repo, but on my RPi. Someone posted instructions in one of the previous posts about how you can compile it directly on your Pi, however when I tried it, I couldn't get it to compile or install the additional tools needed to do so, seeing as I'm using Openelec and not Raspbmc.
  3. Using pre-compiled extension made on Raspbmc. This installed, and I was able to enable and configure it, however when I enabled the 'Live TV' option in settings, the system instantly crashes and soft reboots. I'm guessing that there still may be some dependencies missing or the configuration of the plugin was incorrect for this system.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Main branch of the repo contains version for xbmc Gotham. Openelec 3.2.0 contains xbmc Frodo, so you need switch to branch frodo before compiling the addon from git. Just execute the following commands into folder contains a clone of repo:
Code:
$ git checkout frodo
$ make clean dist-zip

(2013-11-18, 23:53)fixed Wrote: [ -> ]Side note: I think that providing the .zip's for popular platforms would be nice, just as they were provided previously. Now it's only for Windows it seems.
Sure, but currently I don't have any possibility to distribute other versions. Sorry. Anyway you can obtain the addon with lastest xbmc nightlies.
(2013-11-19, 11:43)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]Main branch of the repo contains version for xbmc Gotham. Openelec 3.2.0 contains xbmc Frodo, so you need switch to branch frodo before compiling the addon from git. Just execute the following commands into folder contains a clone of repo:
Code:
$ git checkout frodo
$ make clean dist-zip
Thanks for reply. That was stupid of me, I skipped that part Tongue. I've compiled it now, installed the zip, configured the plugin, and enabled the Live TV menu without issue. However, unfortunately when I enable the plugin, I get this error:
Code:
An unknown error has occurred.
Add-on could not be loaded.
An unknown error has occurred.
@fixed, Can you provide a debug log file?
Simple question:
Is it possible to cache the live streaming into the ram? I mean, when i modify cache parameter in advancedsettings.xml is the live streaming involved by that modification?

Thanks