Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-11-19, 16:10)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]@fixed, Can you provide a debug log file?
Here you go.
(2013-11-19, 22:21)borexino Wrote: [ -> ]Simple question:
Is it possible to cache the live streaming into the ram? I mean, when i modify cache parameter in advancedsettings.xml is the live streaming involved by that modification?

Thanks

Hellooo
is there anybody? Blush
(2013-11-19, 22:35)fixed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-19, 16:10)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]@fixed, Can you provide a debug log file?
Here you go.

Strange, addon seems to be compiled wrong. As I know Openelec since version 3.1.0 includes pvr.iptvsimple. Correct me if I wrong.
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find a compiled zip that would works under linux.

All available versions have win32 in them so I guess they will not work under linux

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks a lot!!!
A suggestion to the author:

1. that add the tag tvg-sub="film 1"
2. That create the addon option: (folder subtitles);

With that streams automatically seek the subtitle indicated in the tags manually to allow universal addon.
Any update on the Linux compile please

Sorry again Smile
(2013-11-23, 10:58)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, addon seems to be compiled wrong. As I know Openelec since version 3.1.0 includes pvr.iptvsimple. Correct me if I wrong.
I have re-compiled it and then re-installed it on my Pi just to make sure. I've also removed the zip from the previous install from the /storage/.xbmc/addons/packages folder, and I've removed its userdata folder as well. Now I've tried to install by installing an older version I have saved on my computer (0.1.0), and it works for audio - but there is no video on the channels (video works on my computer with VLC though).

Edit: nop, that's just the MPEG licenses that I don't have
Hi,

after downloaded the zip file for this addon, I try to add it into my XBMC addons but I've an incorrect structure message.
I'm running xbmc frodo 12.2 Under Windows 7 (64bits)

Any idea? Thanks
(2013-09-10, 15:36)dhead Wrote: [ -> ]Any ETA on the feature "Set remote path for logos folder" ?

Hi afedchin.

Is this feature still planed ?
If so then it would be nice to have it in Gotham.

Cheers.
(2013-11-28, 17:20)dhead Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-10, 15:36)dhead Wrote: [ -> ]Any ETA on the feature "Set remote path for logos folder" ?

Hi afedchin.

Is this feature still planed ?
If so then it would be nice to have it in Gotham.

Cheers.
Yes, it is. the feature still in todo list.
Great !
Thanks afedchin.

p.s. who's nightik ? it's a great addon so why don't add your username (or name).
https://github.com/afedchin/xbmc-addon-i....xml.in#L6
nightik it's my another nickname Smile
Hello all,
I have an issue that cached iptv.m3u file is not updated. My IPTV provider change .m3u file each 2 days. In the IPTVSimple addon I have set url to my provider playlist, but addon does not update its cached file iptv.m3u. I would expect that addon check the file after start or base on some set interval the .m3u source and if it is different that it will reflect the changes.
I am using XMBC 12.2 Frodo and IPTV 1.6.1.

Can someone help me?
(2013-11-23, 21:12)mike1278 Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on the Linux compile please

Sorry again Smile

Need also the Linux-Version (x64) Smile

Thanks!
Hi everybody,

I have installed xbmc frodo with iptvSimple v1.6.1 in linux without problems. I realised that a problem exist when you change from one channel to other and I have read on the forum that this is a know issue. I have tried to update to xbmc Gotham (alpha 9) but I have several problems when I try to activate IPTVSimple... The computer freezes. I'm using IPTV Simple v1.9.2.

Which are the correct versions that I have to install in order to have this working properly?

Thank you in advance.