Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cursor allways 2cm below....Hitpoint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i´m using XBMC on MK808 and MK02 both working perfectly. Only issue i have is, that the cursor hit point is allways 2cm below the cursur itself. Thats on both devices so i think i´m not the only person with this issue. Can somebody help?

I hope it´s understandable what i mean due to my bad english Wink
i beleive it has something to do with hiding the system bar at the bottom of the screen.

if you hide the system bar before you launch xbmc then it will operate fine.
if you launch xbmc first then hide the system bar then you have the problem like you outlined.

ive had the same so always hide system bar before launching xbmc.

try this and give us some feedback because im curious myself if this is a universal fix!!!
Hey Brady,

i made some try´s on both devices and you´re absolutely right. It is 100% as you describe. But even this is a good interim solution, it whould be fine to see this fixed.
Because as soon you´re leaving XBMC, getting the system bar back the problem appears again and as far as i see it can only be repaired by a reboot.

But for now it´s good to know the reason. I allways thought it has something to do with starting a movie.

Thanks a lot