Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story, but I messed up badly when trying to upgrade to Frodo as went to seasonpass to jail break and did not select correct release and loaded 5.2 which I know now is not supported.

When back to seasonpass and selected 5.0, and as have the red logo in my settings button then assume it was jail broken succesfully.

However, I cannot get XBMC to load via Nito, although Nito itself loads but then does not give me the option to load XBMC. Also tried Flash Atv but same story here as their latest release does not support XBMC (as it is not supported in 5.2).

Have tried the ssh route via putty but even there I am blocked as it says password not recognised even though am using "alpine" and have not changed it.

Appreciate if you any of your more savvy people could let me know what I can do to get XBMC back or have I just messed up big time?

Many thanks for any advice in advance.
Sorted it myself, not too worry...thanks.
can you pls post how you solve this i got the same problem

thank you
(2013-02-17, 18:02)IPHONECW Wrote: [ -> ]can you pls post how you solve this i got the same problem

thank you

Hi, same as me you probably realise that 5.2 does not support, at this moment anyhow, XBMC.

Have you gone back and loaded 5.0... by right clicking on generate IPSW in seasonpass you will see all the IOS versions, choose 5.0 and then run as normal?

I then used Nito to complete the XBMC load.

Hope this helps
Thank you

I got it working Smile