Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library showing duplicates from deleted source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - I have 3 ATV's running XBMC (Frodo) and all video content is on my Buffalo NAS. When I originally setup my XBMC, I used the IP address to create the Video and TV Show sources in XBMC, which worked fine. However, I recently had to change my router and, of course, the IP address for the NAS has changed. So I went into XBMC, removed the old source and added a new source, this time using the network name for the NAS. This is working fine on 2 of the 3 ATV's, but on one ATV I have duplicate entries for ALL TV shows. One is the correct NEW source and the other is an invalid source with the old IP address source. I have looked through all the file sources (in XBMC) and can't find any remaining reference to this source and I have tried to clean the library (does not remove the invalid entries).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks - John
Strange, You could try to delete the database and have it rebuild from scratch.
The file should be named "MyVideosXX.db
Ok - I updated the database and noticed that new shows are begin added twice: once with the NAS "name" path and once with the NAS's IP path. I don't mind deleting the database, but it appears something else is going on, also. I'm thinking of totally uninstalling XBMC, settings, and database from this ATV and reinstalling.
Next troubleshooting attempt: I removed the TV Show source and cleaned the database, but TV shows from these sources are still in the library. I do not see any remaining sources for TV Shows, but the database is retaining episodes from two prior sources.