Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do you disable the "watched" checkmarks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a super annoying feature. If I needed reminded what I already watched then I forgot what the episode or movie was about anyway lol.

It angers me each time I finish something seeing that stupid checkmark appear each time. How do I disable this "feature"?

-thanks

...and I know I can press "W" to check and uncheck. This is not what I want. I want them to never appear!
You can simply change the xbt-textures to the uncompressed gfx from git and delete the watched-tick
(2013-02-19, 11:42)t3AS Wrote: [ -> ]It angers me each time I finish something seeing that stupid checkmark appear each time. How do I disable this "feature"?

No need to get your knickers in a bind. Just create an advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file in your userdata (wiki) directory with the following contents:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <video>
    <playcountminimumpercent>101</playcountminimumpercent>
  </video>
</advancedsettings>
(If you already have an advancedsettings.xml file, just add the above <playcountminimumpercent> statement to the <videos> section of your existing file)

Restart XBMC and your videos will never be marked as watched.
artrafeal, that's tricky...pretty cool hint!

THX!