Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: remove music library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there...

I added a source for my music. It scrapes not that fine as I wished. It was just a test how this will work. Now I have a couple of entries in my music library. I thought, removing the source (as it works in the movie library) will remove all entries and clean the music library. But unfortunately it doesn't.

So can you tell how I am able to remove all entries?

I want to play around with the possibility of XBMC and it would be nice if adding and removing the entries is possible
settings|music|library|clean library
Thanks Nickr...I tried this already...if it was so easy like that I won't ask Wink

That didn't work. The entries in the database still exists.

I have no source added (better said...I removed it), but if I change to "database mode" I see my musik.

So, what could I do?
No one?
I guess you could delete the music database file
Yes..that´s an option and I will try this.

But not really a good option, I think. Normally it should be possible to remove the music database without deleting files manually. Like it happens when removing the "movie"-source.
It is possible, I have done it several times recently. What is wrong with your system I do not know. Perhaps debug log (wiki).
probably a stupid question but where is the music database located under windows...
my database is corrupted and following the same procedure described above also failed for me on frodo
Just surfing around the www and take a look in here, I found you digged out this old thread of mine Wink

@nickr:
In the end, I don´t know what causes the problem, I re-installed XBMC and everything works fine after this.

@sraisbeck:
Maybe a fresh install under Windows will help you. But, and that is an important point, this is the wrong section for asking for "XBMC for Windows"-related problems Wink