Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Timing for Translations after Update of English Source File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made some changes to the strings file on one of my addons last weekend and pushed it to my github repo. I noticed that as of a few minutes ago Transifex is till showing that the English file was last updated in November of last year. How long should I expect it to take for Transifex to reflect the new English file? I assume once that happens the translators will see that something needs to be updated and spring to action. Wink

Mahalo.
Should have been updated several times since last November. Maybe my update file is tracking the wrong link or branch. Could you please check it here:

https://github.com/xbmc/translations/blo...update.xml

Thanks
(2013-02-21, 23:23)alanwww1 Wrote: [ -> ]Should have been updated several times since last November. Maybe my update file is tracking the wrong link or branch. Could you please check it here:

https://github.com/xbmc/translations/blo...update.xml

Thanks

The URLs for the two addons look right to me. They're both showing that they are tracking the master branch, which is correct. That said, when I go to the URL for artistslideshow, the license.txt file is being returned. But for speedfaninfo (and a random sample of the other plugins in the list) I get back a short list of files. So it seems like there might be something odd going on with the github repo for artistslideshow. I just don't know what.
I checked on Transifex and the update date is yesterday and all the new strings are there.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...slideshow/

So I think everything is ok. I just had an almost two weeks time without a sync. (lack of time)