Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Warning level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if one of the Mods could remove the warning level from my profile please ?. Thanks
just checked and you have no warning level, might be fixed by someone else already i guess.

to avoid receiving one, may i suggest to read the forum rules
and remove all external links from your signature?

cheers,
ronie
(2013-02-23, 20:14)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]just checked and you have no warning level, might be fixed by someone else already i guess.

to avoid receiving one, may i suggest to read the forum rules
and remove all external links from your signature?

cheers,
ronie

Ha Ha I've now removed those two external links from my signature Wink I really now how to get myself in hot water.Rofl
Thanks for the heads up.

So how would I go about getting rid of the warning Level : 0% ?

i'd say as long as stays at 0%, you've got nothing to worry about :-)

will ask around if there's a way to hide it.
(2013-02-23, 20:54)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]i'd say as long as stays at 0%, you've got nothing to worry about :-)

will ask around if there's a way to hide it.

Thank you
The warning level only displays to administrators, moderators, and the user viewing his own post. I'm not sure why you'd need to look for a way to hide it because no other regular user can see it.
(2013-02-24, 00:25)MattH41 Wrote: [ -> ]The warning level only displays to administrators, moderators, and the user viewing his own post. I'm not sure why you'd need to look for a way to hide it because no other regular user can see it.

thanx for confirming.

as i'm a moderator (and thus see everyone's warning levels)
i couldn't check myself if you could see each others warning level.
(2013-02-24, 00:25)MattH41 Wrote: [ -> ]The warning level only displays to administrators, moderators, and the user viewing his own post. I'm not sure why you'd need to look for a way to hide it because no other regular user can see it.

Hi MattH41 thanks for your answer, I wasn't aware that no other regular user couldn't see it, so I guess it doesn't matter . Thanks Cool

(2013-02-24, 00:27)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]

thanx for confirming.

as i'm a moderator (and thus see everyone's warning levels)
i couldn't check myself if you could see each others warning level.

Thanks ronie for helping me out, very nice of you Nod
I have a warning level of 0% always showing, but I never received a warning... can this be removed? kinda sucks! nobody else has it lol and if its 0% doesn't it need to be displayed?
(2013-03-24, 05:07)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]I have a warning level of 0% always showing, but I never received a warning... can this be removed? kinda sucks! nobody else has it lol and if its 0% doesn't it need to be displayed?

Err... 0% is neutral... meaning you have no warning level. Everyone sees their own level as 0% unless they had actually received a warning. The reason "nobody else has it" is because you can't see anybody else's warning level. This was explained in the posts above.
Thanks for clearing up.. didn't know the info was private...