Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: thumbnail missing and artist not showing after upgrading to frodo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Just upgraded to Frodo.
I've lost my music album-art for every entry. Video / TV series etc working just fine.

I'm having the following setup regarding the file structure

d:\videos
d:\music\complete albums\albumname

then in each folder there resides a folder.jpg with the corresponding fanart.
It worked perfect in eden.

When I disable library mode in the view options on the left and setting view to thumbnail everything shows up....
And, when playing music the artist isn't shown anywhere. Just the album name is displayed.

It took me ages to edit all my tags correct and complete.I hope it hasn't to be redone...

Regards,

Jim
Anybody? I have a very ordinary setup and htpc. Completely clean, just win 7 and xbmc. Never had any problem before with eden, the upgrade went just fine. The only thing that happened was wth the first frodo start a few add-ons had to be disabled and / or updated.

Is it possible to completely remove the database and let Frodo discover all of it from scratch? Maybe that works.. Or has it something to do with the new name convention like poster.jpg, fanart.jpg etc? I've tried to rename the folder.jpg to poster.jpg but that's not working...
I did a wipe and installed everything from scratch going to Frodo. Fresh library scan, etc. In Eden 99% of artists had artwork. Under Frodo maybe 10%. Glad I'm not the only one.
I've solved the issue by deleting everything and start from scratch... Now most of it works...