Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MySQL Library - not adding all TV-shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just got my movies added without any problems (took a while though), but I can't get all my show added.

It always stops at 969 episodes, even in the middle of adding a show. I don't understand why?

It also always just add these 7 TV shows, and stops at the same place every time. If I move out all the shows of the folder, and try one by one, it seems to put them in, but it is a bit of a hassle..

Is this a problem with MySQL not being able to handle more than a certain number of lines or something?

Edit:

Mini discovery: I tried just adding the one show that it stops on - it stopped again!
It stopped on a episode that contained the character ´ .

Is there a setting that can be changed in MySQL, or should I keep changing the characters where it stops?
What version of mysql you're using? Also post your debug log after you preform the scan.
I'm using 5.5, the problem was the following characters in file names:
Code:
´
ñ
— (longer than the usual "-" )

XBMC would stop adding entries to the library instantly when reaching these files. After renaming the files, and updating the library, everything was added automatically.