Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (SOLVED) My movies not fullscreen playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had no issues with eden but after installing frodo i cant seem to get a fullscreen playback.
Have tried alot settings also in ati ccc.
I have fullscreen at desktop and in the xbmc menu, but When i start a movie i miss about a inch ón both sides.
Any suggestions?
switch your monitor refresh rate to 23/24/25/50/60 hz and adjust the overscan in CCC for each refresh rate ...
ok I´ll try that later, but why should this be different from when I ran eden?
It shouldn't, but if you have upgraded your video drivers, then that is likely to be the cause. AMD had resolved a previous issue of overscan settings changing from version to version, but I've seen some reports that this has regressed in recent driver packages.
i started using xbmc when frodo was in RC state. never tried eden...
there is a setting (default enabled) to adjust refreshrate to match video..(which is the key to smooth playback btw.)

u have to adjust ur overscan setting for every refresh rate individually on ati/amd.
don´t know why there is no global overscan, and don´t know why the overscan isn´t set to 0/disable when u install the ati driver...
...it´s an amd thing.
ok ill try it asap.
So it isnt a XBMC isue then
It worked. I had to set overscan for all the frames.. it was only set for 60 frames.
Thanx alot