Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie/TV artwork not present in clients shared database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a recent adopter of XBMC and, as that I have several systems throughout my house, I followed the Frodo library sync guide along with some extra spice from the recommended guide from How To Geek and have a working MySQL setup, sharing my library across all my systems. This is great.

The only thing that isn't working, however, is the TV and Movie artwork/show info- I just get blank pages on all systems but my initial setup host; I experimented for a while before committing and used this system, which had artwork, to create the database. The strange thing is that if I select the show/movie and do the entire refresh info, select movie/TV show, etc, it updates and the update is available across all the systems, suggesting this data is stored in the database but is somehow incorrect or blank.

I'm not a jerk so I have searched for ways to resolve this before posting, looked at my logs, etc, and have tried deleting the Textures.db in the Database directory, heck, I moved aside the entire directory, to no avail. I can setup debugging and post the logs but I'm hoping that there may be something obvious I'm missing or should try before getting that personal.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I should add that adding new content does generate artwork, it is just existing content that requires a manual refresh.
debug logs (wiki) needed. Possible it is trying to use a bad artwork URL.
Ok, I'll have to get back to you in the AM with the logs, but, still, this surprises me since new content and manual refreshes do pull the artwork properly.

Sorry, I should add- is there a way to force a refresh of the media artwork across a video directory?