Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Quick one... fanart backgrounds on home window (FRODO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Ive just upgraded to frodo and installed the cirrus extended v3 skin. I had v2 on the previous version and i had set it so fanart/posters from my tvshows/movies would randomly change on the home background window. For the life of me i cant find this option on frodo or this skin options.

i havent posted this under the skin as i think the settings are the same for all skins on having fanart as randomly changing backgrounds

i saw the option for enable custom fan art backgrounds but it asks me for a directory, but the fanart is stored in a DB isnt it?

thanks for any help guys
(2013-02-27, 11:01)mcwild Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Ive just upgraded to frodo and installed the cirrus extended v3 skin. I had v2 on the previous version and i had set it so fanart/posters from my tvshows/movies would randomly change on the home background window. For the life of me i cant find this option on frodo or this skin options.

i havent posted this under the skin as i think the settings are the same for all skins on having fanart as randomly changing backgrounds

i saw the option for enable custom fan art backgrounds but it asks me for a directory, but the fanart is stored in a DB isnt it?

thanks for any help guys

The fanart is cached in the userdata/Thumbnails folder. The DB stores the path information to the fanart. Take a look ta using the Artwork Origanizer Add-on which will copy the fanart to a directory of your choice.
I added the artwork organiser but I cant see any option on where to choose the save directory, ive checked all the configuration and nothing...