Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC doesn´t open, crashes XIOS-PIVOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,

Just a quick question and i hope you can help me out. I installed XBMC on my XIOS device all went fine i got the preparing for first run bar after it finished to load, the screen turns black and returned back to the android screen. Tried clearing cache in the app setttings, also deinstall and reinstall again but that didn't help.
Do you guys have any suggestion on how i can get XBMC back to work again? I really would appreciate any help.

Thanks.
see pivos forums. sounds like you did not update ICS.
hy davilla, thanks for coming back to me, i did update to the latest ICS-010813-M3, the thing is that i installed it the first time and it opened up just fine, i configured the locations of my files and also i setup a folder on my pc to share with XBMC over network i synced some files and since then it stops working. I uninstalled XBMC completly and reinstalled it but nothing it shows me the preparing for first run satus bar and it simply crashes. When i uninstall the app are there files left over which i need to delete manually to start from scratch, maybee delete the whole database? I tooked a look with root explorer to find some xbmc related files but i dont see any related to xbmc.