Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what Extension had that song
ej.
.mp3
.flac

what?

also you are using linux right?
it's .mp3 and I'm using Windows 8.
that's weird can you play that song and on music vis. press "O" and share that screenshot

also can you ask to LEDFan to share a album.nfo and compare it with yours
Here you go -

Full screenshot -
http://i.imgur.com/Co7Vxpi.jpg

I'll PM LEDFan and ask for a sample of one of his album.nfo files.
Sorry to bump.

@warlion I tried one of LEDFan's album.nfo and it still doesn't show the amount of songs or what kind of file it is but it shows the album info, etc from the album.nfo when I press 'i' on the album.
(2014-04-13, 17:19)neurosis13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-13, 10:36)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there is no icon for Apple M4A or M4V audio (can't remember which).

posted them 2 days ago:

rename these files to m4a.png

Neither of these examples contain the text m4a and look out of place in the skin. Below is a better example of an icon, but I'm not sure if it is accurate:

or maybe this one:

can you post some screenshots with these logos so i can see how it looks?
I dont have any m4a audio files so i cant test them myself.

thanks.
you can test it neurosis just made a dummy file with extension m4a or download this file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx581poslmd0jj...20Juan.m4a
Are there any alternatives for the colored version(s) of aspect ratio flag? I'm having trouble reading the numbers on my TV from my position in the sofa, able to read the B/W just fine. But it looks a bit strange having all flags as colored except for the aspect ratio Smile

Edit: Whoops, my mistake Smile I just noticed that the "reloaded" aspect ratio flags that are nice and fit the colored flags has to be turned on from the reloaded sub menu. My bad Smile
(2014-04-17, 23:09)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]you can test it neurosis just made a dummy file with extension m4a or download this file

alright, thanks, i will look into the music section, i have neglected it until now as i use spotify for music after the music scrapers for xbmc just caused me headaches sadly and i lost interest in organizing music audio and video through xbmc.

(2014-04-17, 23:11)Intel Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any alternatives for the colored version(s) of aspect ratio flag? I'm having trouble reading the numbers on my TV from my position in the sofa, able to read the B/W just fine. But it looks a bit strange having all flags as colored except for the aspect ratio Smile

Edit: Whoops, my mistake Smile I just noticed that the "reloaded" aspect ratio flags that are nice and fit the colored flags has to be turned on from the reloaded sub menu. My bad Smile

i am trying to do much better looking colored aspect ratio and resolution flags for some time now, sadly, nothing looks really good but i keep thinking about it.
(2014-04-17, 23:39)neurosis13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-17, 23:09)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]you can test it neurosis just made a dummy file with extension m4a or download this file

alright, thanks, i will look into the music section, i have neglected it until now as i use spotify for music after the music scrapers for xbmc just caused me headaches sadly and i lost interest in organizing music audio and video through xbmc.

(2014-04-17, 23:11)Intel Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any alternatives for the colored version(s) of aspect ratio flag? I'm having trouble reading the numbers on my TV from my position in the sofa, able to read the B/W just fine. But it looks a bit strange having all flags as colored except for the aspect ratio Smile

i am trying to do much better looking colored aspect ratio and resolution flags for some time now, sadly, nothing looks really good but i keep thinking about it.

The AR flags in the Reloaded pack is really nice looking in my opinion and fits the colored theme really well. I was using the original AR flag which was a mis-match with the colored flags.
neurosis13: Do you plan to do some work on the music section for color icons flags, like for the recordlabel studios?
(2014-04-17, 20:52)neurosis13 Wrote: [ -> ]or maybe this one:

can you post some screenshots with these logos so i can see how it looks?
I dont have any m4a audio files so i cant test them myself.

thanks.

I tried this icon. It's too small and not particularly attractive, but if resized would do the job. I would suggest getting rid of the notepad and using the music note on top of the cd with the text "m4a" before or after the icon. That would match the thematic style of other audio codecs already created. M4a audio is actually quite common on iTunes and I have numerous albums in this format.
(2014-04-18, 20:36)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]neurosis13: Do you plan to do some work on the music section for color icons flags, like for the recordlabel studios?

this will be very very difficult for me to do, i might fill up the missing recordlabels in my personal collection but music tastes are so different and broad, i might need help of other users to fill up their collections and submit the icons.
This will be difficult enough already let alone making those icons colored.

Beside this i just started to look into the music section and there are still some movie studio flags i wanted to make first.
Just noticed a lot of the PCM logos in reloaded don't match the main theme.