Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: youtube add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to sign on to the youtube add-on must have got it wrong so it failed the login. Anyway when you try and do it again the add-on seems to remember the failed login and you cant seem to change it. I have uninstalled the add-on deleted the cache but nothing seems to work. Any help thanks.
Is there an add-on data folder for this add-on in the userdata (wiki) folder? If so, try deleting it.
Thanks for your reply and advice which i have tried but know look. I have tried reinstalling xbmc but still no luck. I'm wondering if there's a problem with the add-on on android because I have got it installed on two android devices a tablet and set top box and neither will allow me to log on but on a windows computer I have know problem. I also found another problem when trying to add a source on the file manager you click on add source and no keyboard pops up on the Archos 80 cobalt tablet so you cant continue I haven't tried it on the set top box. Anyway I suppose I should submit a debug log if I cant work it out or perhaps stop using the youtube add-on.

Thanks again for the help.
Have you checked the main YouTube add-on thread to see if there is a current/recent problem with log-on and, if so, if there is a fix? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79487
I know it's a huge thread, but check the last half dozen or so pages for the latest status.