Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DesiTiVi XML File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Deleted!
Gud Job!
(2013-03-03, 02:05)swaggersukh Wrote: [ -> ]Gud Job!
Thanks man :-)
Good jobs guys, I must add, if a channel isn't working, or there is/are new requests, the person who wants/needs it, must provide the whole link, including the play path, channel name, page URL. This will make it easy for us to keep the file up to date.
(2013-03-03, 02:10)Kickboxer1st Wrote: [ -> ]Good jobs guys, I must add, if a channel isn't working, the person who wants/needs it, must provide the whole link, including the play path, channel name, page URL. This will make it easy for us to keep the file up to date.

Exactly!
what about the YUPP tv streams...... Huh :O :S
(2013-03-03, 02:16)mubashirathar56 Wrote: [ -> ]what about the YUPP tv streams...... Huh :O :S
Since Yupp TV owns those streams and we don't.. We have to delete them! Copyrights Were Claimed By Yupp TV ©
(2013-03-03, 02:16)mubashirathar56 Wrote: [ -> ]what about the YUPP tv streams...... Huh :O :S

you will need to subscribe and extract the links.... we are here to help the team not get anything for free...
(2013-03-03, 02:21)cdamania1 Wrote: [ -> ]

you will need to subscribe and extract the links.... we are here to help the team not get anything for free...
Nod
I have installed xmbc on windows desktop as well as on my ipad. Now how do I source link in both of them to watch these channels. Please pardon my ignorance. New to this.
Where's the XML file mate ? Don't see a link.
That was quick?

(2013-03-03, 02:01)hammad Wrote: [ -> ]Deleted!

Thanks bro !

What happened hammad.. I see that you deleted your post.
Another xml file thread this is crazy .Guys stick to one thread please. Rules Rules Rules
Pages: 1 2