Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] DailyTube4U.com - Arabic Videos on Demand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

It is my pleasure to announce another the release of another Arabic addon for XBMC - DailyTube4U.com.

DailyTube4U.com is a website that aggregates on a daily basis many different shows and clips from across the world and the Middle East to their website. Fans of popular talk shows such as Al Qahera Al Youm, Nas Book, Al Bernameg, Akher Kalam, etc will find the latest clips/episodes uploaded hours after initial air. There are also many sports, entertainment, funny, Islamic, etc categories that are updated from both Arabic and English sources.

The addon can be downloaded through the Arabic XBMC repository; https://github.com/hadynz/repository.ara...stallation).

Credit for the idea behind this plugin goes to pmolson who alerted me (and patiently chased me) to develop the plugin Smile

As usual, if you have any feedback or ideas to improve this plugin or any other Arabic plugin please drop me a line.

Enjoy!
Hady
Always great stuff from u hadynz and thx to pmolson for the idea.
Cheers
thanks man can you please made a pluging for alarab.net.
thanks in advence.
Great Plugin , thx ..
Thank you hady and also pmolson, i ll test it rift now.
thank you so much Hady for your great work but some link aren't working they give me script error if you can fix it will be nice from you thanx again
(2013-03-04, 13:32)coiffeur75 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much Hady for your great work but some link aren't working they give me script error if you can fix it will be nice from you thanx again
Can you give me some examples of links that gave you a script error? Will help me identify the issue easier.
(2013-03-05, 02:32)hadynz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 13:32)coiffeur75 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much Hady for your great work but some link aren't working they give me script error if you can fix it will be nice from you thanx again
Can you give me some examples of links that gave you a script error? Will help me identify the issue easier.

for example alshaaraoui gives me script error didn't open but its really great job thank you
great job man .... u always surprise us with the best... we appreciate that
note : very good choice
Thanks to you and Pmolson.
great addon +1 I enjoyed all the section especially documentary secton .
This is a great addon.
Is there a way to choose playback quality ? Like 360, 480, 720...etc ?
Addon does not work anymore! "compatibility issue"...can someone please confirm. THX
yes it is not working I contacted hady and he is working on a new fix that will be released soon Smile
Thanks for the update Zombie!
Pages: 1 2