Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 2 tvheadend servers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Just an easy question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.
I have 2 tvheadend servers. 1 for dvb-c and one for dvb-s2. I can connect with xbmc to both of the servers. But I can't find a way to connect to both at the same time.
So is there a way to configure 2 tvheadend servers and use them at the same time?
Thanks,
John

edit: Problem sloved. See: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1389486
Nobody can help me with this?
it's not implemented properly yet. you can copy the add-on, give it a different name (pvr.hts2 or something) and load that
Or just put both adapters on one server if possible?
Sure.
(2013-03-13, 18:25)opdenkamp Wrote: [ -> ]it's not implemented properly yet. you can copy the add-on, give it a different name (pvr.hts2 or something) and load that
That sounds like a good idea. I'm going to try that tonight.
(2013-03-14, 00:19)Begall Wrote: [ -> ]Or just put both adapters on one server if possible?
Then I have to run a coax cable trough the house. And I have already plenty of utp cable in the wall. I'd like to use the utp Tongue
mmmm, maybe i'm missing something. I've copied pvr.hts to pver.hts2. But xbmc isn't loading it.
I'm using openelec, and this is what i've done:
Code:
cp -r /usr/lib/xbmc/addons/pvr.hts /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.hts2
cp -r /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/pvr.hts /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/pvr.hts2
nano /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/pvr.hts2/settings.xml (and edit the settings so it matches the second server)
After a reboot, there is no second pvr server available. What am I doing wrong?
I have added the addon information manually with an SQlite editor to Addons15.db and TV22.db. But still nothing Sad
Only the first tvheadend server will load.
Anything else I can try?
I'm pulling my hair out on this one.
I have now tried to compile a new version of pvr.hts. After that i've edited the files to match het pvr.hts2 path.
But when I try to install it, xbmc is telling me the structure isn't correct! And even with debug logging enabled, there is nothing in de log file.
as alternative solution, if you try to use two different backends instead? one tvh and one vdr for example?
Problem sloved. The correct way to do it is posted here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1389486