Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weird Library Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ok so im running SMB and MySQL from archlinuxarm goflex home.

When i set up XBMC to use this MySQL DB it only finds 1 tv show (Revolution)
When i use the normal XBMC database (delete the advancedsettings.xml) it finds all my TV Shows

Any solution? i have tvshow.nfo's for all shows.
debug_log (wiki) during a scan needed.
(2013-03-08, 14:12)prae5 Wrote: [ -> ]debug_log (wiki) during a scan needed.

oh yeah. Duh Big Grin, let me just finish scanning with out MySQL then i will grab that log, then i will scan with MySQL and grab that log.

MySQL log - http://puu.sh/2e5j0
I'm not seeing you doing a scan on that log.
(2013-03-08, 14:29)prae5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing you doing a scan on that log.

Code:
12:28:33 T:4756  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
12:28:33 T:4756   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnScanStarted from xbmc
12:28:33 T:4756   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 16, from xbmc, message OnScanStarted
12:28:34 T:4756   DEBUG: Mysql execute: update path set strHash='AA4430814AD86E99222FD362C87B2BE0' where idPath=1
12:28:34 T:4756   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match smb://192.168.1.104/media/tvshows/revolution/season 1/revolution - s01e01 - pilot.mkv (s1e1) [[Ss]([0-9]+)[][ ._-]*[Ee]([0-9]+(?:(?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)([^\\/]*)$]
12:28:34 T:4756   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Adding multipart episode 0 []

See thats the problem it's only finding that... any ideas? or this might be updating just that show but either way it doesn't find the episodes for that show either. it only finds the show information

here is another log, defintely scanned it this time - http://puu.sh/2e5vG

Deleted all NFO files aswell and the same thing happens. Movies work fine.
Sorry, I skipped over that as it was so short.

Can you upload your sources.xml
(2013-03-08, 14:42)prae5 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I skipped over that as it was so short.

Can you upload your sources.xml

http://puu.sh/2e5F5

nothing unusual here... but it works when not using MySQL but only finds 1 show when i am using MySQL Huh

only thing i see that may be it is the lack of a slash but why would that only effect mysql?

EDIT: Ok seems like the issue was the lack of that slash, but why only MySQL? i changed it and added a slash now it seems to be working, But now im getting could not connect to TheTVDB errior's. Any ideas?
This missing trailing slash shouldn't make a difference - i'll test it later to confirm. Glad its working for you now.

tvdb is having issues at the moment and is nothing to do with xbmc - just loading their main website either times out or has missing images.
(2013-03-08, 15:07)prae5 Wrote: [ -> ]This missing trailing slash shouldn't make a difference - i'll test it later to confirm. Glad its working for you now.

tvdb is having issues at the moment and is nothing to do with xbmc - just loading their main website either times out or has missing images.

Ok thanks, Yeah i knew about the TVDB issues but i presumed it was working now as i went to the site and refreshed 4 times and it was fine. Thanks again.
I'm still getting time outs with tvdb so don't think they are fully backup yet.

I'm pretty sure that if you check your log, it will show timeouts to them too - either way whilst they are having issues its likely to cause the kind of problems your seeing.

Try in a couple of hours and you should be fine Smile
(2013-03-08, 15:12)prae5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still getting time outs with tvdb so don't think they are fully backup yet.

I'm pretty sure that if you check your log, it will show timeouts to them too - either way whilst they are having issues its likely to cause the kind of problems your seeing.

Try in a couple of hours and you should be fine Smile

OK thanks, For some stupid reason i started using MediaCompanion just now... obviously forgot it was using TVDB aswell Big Grin