Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No episode/season in xbmc epg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried many diffrent xbmc with Openelec/tvheadend and they all have the same problem in xbmc epg view : no info of episode or season number.

See screens below, do you guys have the same problem ?

In tvh web gui, no problem
Yeah same problem here.
Would be a nice feature to see the season and episode informations. An adjustable epg text would be also nice, to see the show name + subtitle text in the epg overview. But this is probably not a tvheadend problem.
@Odenkamp is the missing season/episode number in xbmc a missing feature? Or a bug ? If so do you need any logs to fix this ? As you see in my picture tvheadend has the info but xbmc don´t.
No one else care about season/episode info in xbmc epg ?
Still no support in Gotham for this, hope someone can fix this before Gotham f
(2013-04-03, 22:23)Jönke Wrote: [ -> ]@Odenkamp is the missing season/episode number in xbmc a missing feature? Or a bug ? If so do you need any logs to fix this ? As you see in my picture tvheadend has the info but xbmc don´t.

It's a missing feature, not a bug. I believe one of the reasons why no one has implemented it yet is that in many places this information is not available in the EPG data at all.