Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Library Editor script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very very nice.

Thanks a lot!
(2013-03-13, 17:53)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Bug: If I edit the title and select "cancel" on the keyboard, the info is cleared rather than left unchanged.

thx. fixed.
i also added an option to directly change the value without going through the list. allows different ways of skin integration.
example call:
<onclick>RunScript(script.libraryeditor,DBID=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;tag=set&amp;type=Movie)</onclick>

i will write down some documentation which labels are available when i find some time. till then you´ll have to look at the python code, line 40-140
Bug: If you edit something by deleting all the info (like some trash text in songs comments) the action is not saved until there is at least on character.

Also i have some weird behavior in the visible condition animation when dialog select is called from context menu. Any one else experience the same or i am doing something wrong in my code. When i call the script form the video info dialog the animation behaves fine.

Cheers
Nessus
In Frodo album, artist and song can be changed via json, but get reset back to their old value after a library update.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1267736

Not sure if this behaviour has changed in the nightlies.
(2013-03-18, 02:04)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]Bug: If you edit something by deleting all the info (like some trash text in songs comments) the action is not saved until there is at least on character.

Also i have some weird behavior in the visible condition animation when dialog select is called from context menu. Any one else experience the same or i am doing something wrong in my code. When i call the script form the video info dialog the animation behaves fine.

Cheers
Nessus

should be fixed now. thx.

(2013-03-18, 08:22)N3MIS15 Wrote: [ -> ]In Frodo album, artist and song can be changed via json, but get reset back to their old value after a library update.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1267736

Not sure if this behaviour has changed in the nightlies.

I´ll remove those options probaby then.
Hi!
Wonderful script! I was wondering, though, would it be possible to include editing capabilities also for file info, like audio language or video codec for example?

Thanks! =)
(2013-04-11, 17:00)zeppy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Wonderful script! I was wondering, though, would it be possible to include editing capabilities also for file info, like audio language or video codec for example?

Thanks! =)

afaik this will be overwritten as soon as the file is opened by XBMC.
That was my worry, indeed. Out of curiosity, what happens if this information is written in the nfo file? Is it considered at all? Overwritten?
JSON api doesn´t allow changing streamdetails. no idea about nfo files.
[EDIT]: Oops, wrong thread.
Can you edit genres with this?
yes.
Could Sort title please be added to the list of editable items for movies?
Does this script support the MySQL version of the library, for those using a centralised server?
Pages: 1 2 3 4