Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MCE remote fast in Openelec slow in XMBCBuntu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My MCE compatible remote works great in Openelec (ion 64 bit 299.4). Using Frodo (12.0) the remote is sluggish especially when using my Home Theater Master MX-500 on which I learned the commands from my Mediagate GP-IR02BK remote.

Everything works great in Openelec, but in XBMCBuntu the keypresses are slow or erratic in response. Is there a way to copy the Openelec remote configuration over or is it likely some other problem?

The playback of video files is perfect on both installs

Hardware is an Aspire Revo R3700 with both distros installed to the hard drive.

thanks in advance - Bill
Just to clarify - using XBMCbuntu the mediagate MCE remote works great out of the box. But, the MX-500 remote is sluggish after learning commands from the MCE mediagate remote. In windows there is a "debounce" registry edit that apparently corrects this issue. Is there anything similar in XBMCBuntu? The "learned" commands work great on Openelec, so I was hoping that there is a setting that can be tweaked to make XBMCbuntu work with the MX-500 as well as Openelec does.

thanks for your help

Bill