Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playback problems on Galaxy Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok a few weeks ago I installed XBMC from a thread on XDA. That one works fine, a bit sluggish and closes at random at times.
I decidedto install the official rrelease from the download page on XBMC and it feels much smoother and quicker. Doesn't feel leggy at all. I'm able to install add-ons without a problem. The major issue I have is with video playback. Any link I click on, on any add on does not play. I get working logo with the spinning circle for a second or two and then on the top left of my screen, a "now playing" card flashes for a second. It says it's playing the video but it really doesn't. It just leaves me at the screen with all the links. I have MX Player PRO installed on my device. That app allows h/w+ decoding so I get hd playback.
The unofficial release over at xda works fine with player but the official release doesn't work with or without it.
Any help will be appreciated, let me know on anything I need to clear up, typing this on my Galaxy Note so it might be a bit sloppy

Thanks in advance.

Forgot to say I'm running CM10