Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MQ4 - Do I need Music Artist banner and logo images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am using Aeon MQ4. I have been trying to work out all the artwork stuff, been looking at the cdArt Manager add-in to get cdArt images. This add-on can also download banner and logo images for music artists but I can't see where in the Aeon MQ4 UI / Views these would be displayed ?

My full question about this I posted on the cdArt Manager thread here but no replies.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1366186

Thanks.
MQ4 doesn't use banners for music. It does use artist logos however. They will show up in certain views. At the bottom of the screen, or above the panel on the right hand side in low list to name but two.

In order for MQ4 to recognize these however, you need to set the path to where your music library is. On one of the drop down lists on the top menu when in the music library, there will be an option to set path to artwork (or something similar, can't remember exactly of the top of my head). Its the last option on that columns list.

If you set this path correctly It will pick up all the logos and display them for you.
Samu-rai Thank you for your reply!

I am still struggling with this. I downloaded a logo.png image for the music artist Seal using the cdArt Manager.

I looked at the menus at the top and I enabled Extrafanart and put in the path to the root of my music directory on the WHS 2011 server. \\WHS\Music

My structure is like this:

\\WHS\
\Music
\Artist-name
\Album-name

Then looking in Artists I changed the view to low list.

This is how it looks, I cannot see a logo image

I tried enabling the option SHOW ARTIST/ALBUM ART this just seemed to launch the cdArt Manager add-on.

Also what is Reserve Art ?

Many thanks for your help Big Grin
Only just noticed that I can see the SEAL logo image OK on the wall view. So maybe it it working after all..

Yeah I think the logo not showing on the lowlist view is a bug in the latest version.
Hi

The artist logos in the low list view have started working / appearing.

Not sure if it was something I did or if it was a skin update that fixed it ?

(2013-04-02, 23:27)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

The artist logos in the low list view have started working / appearing.

Not sure if it was something I did or if it was a skin update that fixed it ?

Marcos fixed it in the latest release Smile