Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-26, 19:56)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]You need to instal the repo if you want it to update automatically.

I don't think so. I don't have the repo installed and mine updated to 1.3 by itself last weekend.
(2013-03-26, 16:51)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, i could copy my edited Font.xml from a smb:// share to the skin folder on startup (except on my iPad !) but i'd rather not use a modified version of the skin. Sure it might be a trademark, but i find it really disturbing, especially in music database, where i'd like to see as much information in a line as possible and with uppercase letters you really don't see much of it...

In this case you could simply copy and rename the lower case aller font as the CAP font, so no need to edit font.xml (AFAICT, the CAP font simply copies the upper case characters into the lower case codepoints). Having to use custom fonts has been necessary for me since I started on MQ3 (non-latin characters). At least there are only 2 font files (so far) on Ace, so much easier than all the fonts used in Aeon MQ. I also see your point on use of caps, many Asian musical groups use latin names with unusual capitalization as part of their trademark.

scott s.
Marcos this skin is great but I have prob with movie and tv show widget they won't open stays on opening stream hope you can help started thread but no answers
MQ, What about replacing the titles with clear art in the different movie views specifically multiplex?

Also, can we turn off that blue flashing dot?
(2013-03-26, 19:56)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 18:25)minimoe Wrote: [ -> ]No need to download the MQ repo. The skin is in the official XBMC addons

You need to instal the repo if you want it to update automatically.

(2013-03-26, 07:18)KidVulcan Wrote: [ -> ]First of, this is an amazing skin! One quick question and I apologize if this has all ready been addressed but how do I access my Favorites? I don't mean my Favorite play-lists or add-ons or something but all of the items I have ever added to the Favorites list. Was that clearHuh

Thanks

Press the S key and select 'Favorites'

Thanks
hi
tanks for the great them
can you enlarge the icons (poster box) of the movie\music in wall view ?
or add the ability to edit the size from the setup
the poster in wall view is to small i see tv from 3.7 meter and is hard to see the posters
thanks
thank you for this amazing skin Smile

question: how can I add the item "clean database" on the video sub menu?
(2013-03-26, 18:14)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 17:59)seb0p Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 10:36)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]Skin is getting better with every release Smile

How do i get skin updates? Do i have to redownload it every time?

Download and install the MQ repo , and it will update automatically with every release.

Ace was placed in official repository, so no need to install my repo. The update is automatic as any other addon.
@all, there are many questions to answer ... Tongue so I'll continue the work here and maybe your request is already in the next version.

I am giving priority to small bugs, requests will have to wait a little longer.
(2013-03-27, 13:34)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 18:14)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 17:59)seb0p Wrote: [ -> ]How do i get skin updates? Do i have to redownload it every time?

Download and install the MQ repo , and it will update automatically with every release.

Ace was placed in official repository, so no need to install my repo. The update is automatic as any other addon.

Thank you for your 1st hand information.
Couple small comment, would it be possible when viewing files to show file size beside it?

Occasionally I will be looking for a specific file and in other skins i could always locate it because while viewing "files" it showed file size beside the video, in ace while viewing files it does not display file size beisde it. Would be helpful for me anyway if the skin could display it as well like others.

I can post a screenshot if im not specific enough.

And also for some reason in panel mode the episode art seems unusually dark for tv episodes in this view type, is there anyway to make it not so dark and dim. I just really have trouble in panel view with the images seem so dark or dimmed.

And is there anyway to turn off cases in tv shows for multiplex? I would just like to have cases off when viewing tv shows in multiplex but I cant find any option?

Thanks again for your time.
Excellent theme!! Thank you MarcosQui for your hard work. Another 4 star theme.
there is small glish in the subtitle dialog,

(2013-03-23, 07:52)deh2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcos,

I love Ace! You've done a really nice job on it. I have some questions on the media flags. It seems that you expect "v_mpeg2" as the codec value for the mpeg2 flag. You can also get "mpeg2" as a value depending on the container type.

Another one i noticed is vc-1. "vc-1" works, but i have also seen "vc1" and even "microsoft" come from mediainfo.

Can you update the flag recognition accordingly?

Hi Marcos, the skin is really shaping up! Have you had a chance to look at the above issue with media flags?
(2013-03-27, 12:59)Hetfiled Wrote: [ -> ]how can I add the item "clean database" on the video sub menu?

anyone ? Smile