Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked this a couple weeks back. If someone responded and I missed it sorry.

Is it possible to view the MPAA rating for each movie with this skin?

Other than this the skin is looking very nice.
(2013-04-10, 00:48)tommymsw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-09, 21:32)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@tommymsw, this exist in the latest release, go to menu M, choose option in show/hide furniture, done,only Pause word, and nothing more.

Wow! That was fast! Smile

(sorry about that, I looked my best before I posted but couldn't find it) Thank you

Actually... pressing "M" does nothing for me on the main screen, nor does it when I am in the "movie" directory and I don;t see your solution under settings... I am clearly missing something.

Need play one video, for have access menu M, and respective option appear.
aha! So you must press "M" while a video is playing. Thank you, I see a lot of options there.
Hey Marcos. Is there anyway you can make the cases a little smaller in the Multiplex view? In Ace they are larger than they were in MQ4 and obscure more of the fanart and you can see less at a time if you have a big collection. Other than that I think the skin is utterly amazing. Thank you for all of your hard work.
I hate to "request" in fear that it may sound like complaining, but i too am not a huge fan of the blue triangle for the "watched" status. What about the same blue triangle with maybe a white eye icon on top of it? That way it looks almost the same but with some graphic to imply the meaning?
Is there a way to have the skin read the output video file and adjust the rings accordingly to their video file?
I have a several in my area that work together to combine library info and create a large library with close to 2k movies with about 14 being bluray content. The design was based on individual folders with fanart etc in those folders to allow a cleaner/ faster scan. In another skin that will not be named that was being used, the skin read the file video format and adjusted the rings to match up. It seems that this and the MQ4 skin read the file name instead and if the file does not stipulate what it is, then it is classified at the same color for all the movies. The labels in the cases still differ with most if not all displaying the H.264 tag will 480 displays the ACI tag within the top of the case. Is it possible to include both combinations to allow the proper display of the cases if you have the file named or prefer not changing the entire library file names.

720/1080 blu ray case
anything below 720 dvd case
What a great skin! Just installed today and the experience is very smooth on my Asrock 330 - really great!

One question: is there a mode that will allow movies/music/tvshows to use the fanart stored in each music/album/shows folder?
A question , is it possibly to have New added movies as wallpaper in the home meny and same for music and tv shows (as you can have in aeon nox and i think in your skin mq to?) without having a widget that takes up all the screen?
i am not a fan of using widgets that take up the screen is it is there a small widget to ?
@jdthomas24, I had the same problem, so I just changed the color and logo on the case of the H.264 to the bluray logo. It was a quick fix that only took one second. Smile All of my H.264 files are 720 or 1080 anyway.
Hi...
I have a problema with Ace and aTV2.
When i choose Wall, it crash...

Can you hep meƩ
TNX
This is a beautiful skin, one of the best I've used, great work.

A question though, is it possible have now playing video and visualization in the background of the favourites window?
@MarcosQui

thx for the great skin.
Is there a possibility to integrate other fonts ?
I already found out that u can change it by replacing ur default font, but is there a other possibility to use other fonts easier?

thx!
Love this skin and all the add-ons that are coming! The only problem I find (that has been mentioned) is that custom fanart.jpg and poster.jpg's don't seem to work properly.

I have fitness videos on my centre with these custom jpg's so if this could be added it would be perfect for me.
(2013-04-12, 07:12)mydsmbr Wrote: [ -> ]@MarcosQui

thx for the great skin.
Is there a possibility to integrate other fonts ?
I already found out that u can change it by replacing ur default font, but is there a other possibility to use other fonts easier?

I suppose it depends on how you define "easy" but the way I do it is to keep a local copy of font.xml and duplicate the entire fontset section of the file, give it a unique id name, then do a find/replace for the font filename in your new fontset(s) and put your font in the fonts subfolder. Problem is that when the skin gets updated your fonts and font.xml get replaced/deleted so keep a backup. I'm not sure but you might be able to put your font files in the main media\fonts folder and have ace use them. Haven't tried that.

In the case of ACE, I just merged other fonts into the existing aller_ace and aller_ace_CAPS font files using font forge and use the default fontset.

scott s.
(2013-04-08, 17:00)Dexter1759 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Still using this skin, it's by far and away my favourite.

The only "issue" I have (which I did mention a good number of pages back but can't find if anyone addressed it, apologies if so and I've missed it!), is that when selecting a TV show, to load the season list, it spends a short age saying buffering! It doesn't do this anywhere else or in other skins I've tried before, and even if I go "back" and re-select the TV Show it does the same again, so it's not caching it or anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas as to why this one action insists on buffering, even if there's only 1 or 2 seasons.

Thanks in advance.

Dex

I have the same problem and it is pretty annoying
nothings happens at all when it is buffering system is on a hold
and this does not just happens on windows also tested it on openelec
stangely enough is as soon as you have installed the sing buffering appears also in other skins ....