Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also... I don't see an option to switch between 2d and 3d as in Confluence. And I guess I am not sure what the 3D settings in the video OSD are supposed to do. If I watch a 3d SBS movie that is auto set to play in 2d, and I choose "side by side", nothing happens... but if I choose "Over/under" the video switches to side by side.
Hi

Please can someone explain why i cannot get media cases to show up on my tv shows, but yet they show up on movies ? This only happens with Ace, in the aeon skins they show up fine.

Is there a setting that i am not doing ?

Thank you
(2013-09-18, 01:36)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]Ace 1.8.0 available - 9/18/2013

Changelog:

Added: New PVR - Many improvements over old version.
Added: Wall view - option to set grid between sizes default, mid and big.
Added: RCB - Panel view.
Added: RCB - Wall view and option to set grid between sizes default, mid and big.
Added: Gotham version/video osd - button to access subtitle delay.
Added: Gotham version/video osd - button to access 3D mode.
Added: TvTunes script - Support for Movie themes.
Fixed: Library status inside collections for video playlists.

@bry- I'll check this change, no promise.

Great to see you keep this skin updated!
One of the things i hoped you will do..
Keep the skin updated.. with new xbmc versions...
Any chance you'll add support for the latest trakt.tv addon which has some things that need to be changed in skin?

Changelog:

Added: RCB - Wall view and option to set grid between sizes default, mid and big.

@bry- I'll check this change, no promise.

thank you very much MQ & the Team,

really liking option of Wall View- a great improvement!

NB- I haven't yet checked out your other improvements.

+1

To other Ace users who would like to express their thanks to MQ and Team, please click on MQ's +/- button and add a comment!! its not that difficult, try it out.
Great work MarcosQui!
Not sure if you noticed, but I'm the one the made the modded theme for the LiveTV theme. When I saw your post about the upcoming ACE fix, I couldn't wait to see what you would do, I knew it would blow my simple theme out of the water. I'm curious about a few changes to the EPG

1. When you choose live tv from the main menu, the current time used to show up on the lower right corner. Now when I'm scrolling through the EPG, I don't actually know the current time. Would the current time be able to be added.

2. PowerHouse mentioned that when you select live tv and choose EPG timeline, the only way to actually get to the timeline is by going up and not down. (minor detail)

3. On the EPG, can the channel number be added next to the channel name? I'm using only antenna, so don't always recognize channel names as much as I do numbers.

4. Looked for this many places, but couldn't find an answer. I mainly use the EPG when scrolling through channels and selecting a live channel. Is there anyway that selecting livetv in the main menu automatically opens up the EPG by default?

Thanks for the awesome work!
I would just like to say a big thank you for this great skin! Awesome work!

Thank you as well for the continous development. I really appreciate your commitment. No wishes left open!

Changelog:

Someone knows any website to download movies "tunes"/themes?
Thanks for the update. On liveTV main menu, is there any way to create "recordings" and "timers" submenu entries? Right now it seems the only to navigate there is to select LiveTV, then enter the top menu EPG item and down arrow to get search/recordings/timers.

scott s.
(2013-09-20, 02:36)tinybutstrong Wrote: [ -> ]

Changelog:

Someone knows any website to download movies "tunes"/themes?

take a look at the fist Tread... there is the Link for Tv-Tunes...
First of all - awesone skin, thank you very much!

I really like the "right list" view, but I'd prefer it to actually be a "left list" - basically a mirror image of the current one, with the list on the left and cover on the right.
Which files do I need to edit to get this done?
(2013-09-20, 08:18)sveni_lee Wrote: [ -> ]take a look at the fist Tread... there is the Link for Tv-Tunes...

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm asking here. TvTunes website (http://www.televisiontunes.com) has only themes for TV show.
(2013-08-18, 03:08)caidoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

i have a problem with the unwatched count for tv episodes.
On the navigation there is after unwatched only Points "..." but not the count...
how can i fix this?

Still don't work!! SadSadSadSadSad (ace 1.8.0)

Does anyone know if it is possible yet to use the "in progress" functionality of skin widgets on a TV main menu item that is based on a smart play list? I can only get random and recently added. Is this a function of the skin or of skin widgets itself?
^ I'm also waiting for this functionality, so I can finally disable the default movies menu and use a custom one to filter my video music.
(2013-09-21, 13:59)theredguy Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if it is possible yet to use the "in progress" functionality of skin widgets on a TV main menu item that is based on a smart play list? I can only get random and recently added. Is this a function of the skin or of skin widgets itself?

+1 Nod