Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This feature will be available in version 1.9.0, no expected date for now.
Thanks!

As an aside, is that functionality in MQ 5?
(2013-09-21, 20:21)theredguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

As an aside, is that functionality in MQ 5?

Mq5 and ace seem to be pretty well aligned feature wise. That may be a good indication
Yes of course, this feature will be in Aeon MQ 5 RC 1, available in 10/1/2013. Public preview. Big Grin
(2013-09-18, 23:42)jhr1948 Wrote: [ -> ]2. PowerHouse mentioned that when you select live tv and choose EPG timeline, the only way to actually get to the timeline is by going up and not down. (minor detail)

Agree with this, though once I figured out that "up arrow" was the trick, not really a problem any more. I think a new
or occasional user would find it difficult though.

scott s.
(2013-09-21, 18:50)mardup Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-21, 13:59)theredguy Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if it is possible yet to use the "in progress" functionality of skin widgets on a TV main menu item that is based on a smart play list? I can only get random and recently added. Is this a function of the skin or of skin widgets itself?

+1 Nod

(2013-09-21, 19:32)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]This feature will be available in version 1.9.0, no expected date for now.

Hi Marcos.

And for this new feature, script random and last items is used ? No need of adding new feature in the script ?
I have another issue. This is in Settings -- TV -- General. When I select "Channel Manager", the channel manager window pops up as an overlay. The background is semi-transparent and as a result it is difficult to see the text in the channel manager.

scott s.
Hi Marcos & Team

I quite simply admire your ACE skin without any fault, however I was wondering if you have any plans to ADD an option for turning off the display of ''Themes/ Moods/ Styles' information for MUSIC Albums/ Artists?

The reason why I pose this question is that sometimes the music information scrapers cannot always get this information successfully and therefore when viewing music Album/ Artist information using ACE, the default XML display is 'UNAVAILABLE' which makes the overall skin experience look incomplete. Sad

I fully understand that this problem is with the music scraper addons, however it would be great if the option for displaying such information could be turned on/off within ACE if at all possible?

Thanks
(2013-09-24, 20:42)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcos.

And for this new feature, script random and last items is used ? No need of adding new feature in the script ?

Yes, of course. No, no need any change in script. I did a adaptation using the filter resume + button in progress, already works perfectly on Aeon MQ 5, available very soon. After Aeon MQ 5 RC1 I'll dedicate my time to Ace 1.9.0. Smile

@scott967 I'll fix this, thank you for reporting.

@LFC..UK I can not adjust the skin to lack of data, it has many variations, but I can try to improve. Show me a screen of the problem mentioned please.
(2013-09-24, 23:00)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]I have another issue. This is in Settings -- TV -- General. When I select "Channel Manager", the channel manager window pops up as an overlay. The background is semi-transparent and as a result it is difficult to see the text in the channel manager.

scott s.

Same thing happens in the Pseudotv add-on when you go to the channel configuration area. (in the settings of PTV). PTV does not work correctly yet with Gotham it seems, but as it looks exactly the same as the screen Scott posted, it may be due to the skin?
(2013-09-20, 16:19)caidoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-18, 03:08)caidoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

i have a problem with the unwatched count for tv episodes.
On the navigation there is after unwatched only Points "..." but not the count...
how can i fix this?

Still don't work!! SadSadSadSadSad (ace 1.8.0)

Hi caidoo,
been struggling with this myself. Don't know if it's the right way to do it or if it affects anything else,
but I was missing two digits from unwatched episodes, find your XBMC language file (not the skin language file),
back it up, find "TV-Serien" in the list, your missing four digits so you need to reduce the number of letters in
TV-Serien by four or remove it completely, worked for me - so far!

Hope this helps.
Hi

I posted a coupke of weeks ago, with no reply...please can someone tell me why i cannot get media cases to show on tv series with this skin? Is it possible, or not ?

Thank you
Dear users, If all goes as planned, on this weekend I'll publish Ace 1.9.0.

Stay tuned.

@lionking15 the skin no has mediacase for Tvshows. This was the choice of most users, while building the skin.
Great to hear MarcosQui, am tempted to try Aeon to see the differences between the two.

Are there any LiveTV updates in Ace 1.9.0?
Stunning skin, thank you!

If at all possible, please add the option to have both quit and shutdown - I tend to use both!

Please keep up the stella work!!