Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How beautiful! Just installed on my Minix!

Is there a way to know why "language and subtitles" appears ALWAYS empty in my movies and series?

Is there something i have to set into the scraping?
I just love this skin.
too bad the extra pack dont work on the nightlies(at least for me).

Excelente trabalho.
@romano, extrapack work fine in gotham, only need used script fixed for it:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sc...-1.1.0.zip
ok Wanilton i just install that file as an addon using install from zip, and nothing happens.
o que estou a fazer de errado?

Another thing, now it show a games link in the home.
@romano, close XBMC first and reopen. Now go to skin settings, themes, and press get extrapack. About games it´s normal have item, it´s possilble disable if you don´t use, in customization skin area.
(2014-02-08, 13:36)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@romano, close XBMC first and reopen. Now go to skin settings, themes, and press get extrapack. About games it´s normal have item, it´s possilble disable if you don´t use, in customization skin area.

It says "falha na actualizacao"Sad
(2014-01-22, 07:03)grb5521 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of questions from an Ace newbie...

- is there a config option to disable the uppercasing of everything? I know I can rename menu items to do this, but I'd like to have proper upper/lower case for everything as per normal.

I've tried editing Font.xml and replacing the _CAPS font with the no caps version, but the issue persists.

CAPS EVERYTHING is driving me nuts! Anyone?
How can I increase the number of favorite items from 12 to 24 or any numbers in the customized main menu option in Settings/Skin Setting/Main Menu/Customize Main Menu/My Menu/Submenu (<--) ?
(2014-02-08, 13:36)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@romano, close XBMC first and reopen. Now go to skin settings, themes, and press get extrapack. About games it´s normal have item, it´s possilble disable if you don´t use, in customization skin area.

Hello,
What version of XBMC are You using? For me EXTRAPACK also not working, I have tried link, that You provided, and it gives me Broken Dependencies error. I'm using 12.3.
(2014-02-10, 18:16)szamot83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello,
What version of XBMC are You using? For me EXTRAPACK also not working, I have tried link, that You provided, and it gives me Broken Dependencies error. I'm using 12.3.
Iam using the alpha version on android(ouya), it just says update failure. I think the developers aren't paying attention to Android, after all it is not the main os, who can blame them Smile
Just stopped in to say thank you. Every now and then I install a few new skins to check them out and if Ace is a 10, the rest are 3 at best! It's not even CLOSE (excluding MQ 4 AND 5) and I don't know why anybody would use any other skin.
How do I set a menu item for Video Add-ons in the main menu?
Unbelievably great! The best skin ever!!!
I'd only wish additionally that I could adjust fonts sizes - expecially in movie database views. (Maybe frame and disc image size adjustments, too.)
PLEEEASEEEE! Smile
I am using crystalbuntu and have got no root so I must be able to do this via user interface.

Thanks a lot!
Hi there guys!

I love this skin but unfortunately I have some issues.
First the "Play DVD" menu isnt shown in the main menu but selected in the skin settings.
Second some movies are scraped wrong. For example I have an older which is scraped with date of 2012 an so didnt show any information.
My movies are fully scraped with ember media manager inclusive trailer. Is it possible for ACE to take al this information?
HI, I recently used Ace and finf it very appealing but I have an issue tho, on the main screen I don't have any recently added movies or tv-shows when I've just added 200 movies. The display number of movies is right, entering the movies section I can see them, just at the level parent there isn't any recently items.

Does someone know how to fix this ?

fresh install of xbmc 12.3git: 201312129ed3e58 (2013-12-29)
central database on a nas, populated
windows 7 x64
skin 2.0.1 frodo (2013-11-30) darkness theme

EDIT : SOLVED
Obviously an old (and updated) installation of xbmc that prooved to be bugged. Uninstalled and reinstall = everything ok ! (Ahem... Almost as I just can't use the themes)