Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [THEMATIC STYLES] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this topic I'll explain how to create your own Thematic Style for Ace skin:

Thematic Style is a bar image used in the main menu, see this example:

1. Make an image size of 1920x188 pixels with PNG format and save and anywhere.

2. Go to SETTINGS/submenu MAIN MENU/ STYLES and choise MY STYLE. Indicate the path of the image.
The thematic styles can only be used in horizontal layout.

Created a cool style and want to share? You can. Just put the image in this topic so other users have access.
Congratulations, that's the point. I thank you for sharing.
MarcosQui...Once again a wonderful skin....testing it out and I like what I see. Will most likely convert from MQ4 soon.....How does ACE handle an upgrade ? I am tending to go towards a Full New installation myself. But i digress back on topic. Here are a few styles I have made, yet to test them.

A Few more. What would you recommend as the best size and can it handle transparency or is that built in..

Very good, congratulations.

Ps. let the doubts to the topic of skin in order to keep that area only for the arts. Thank you.
Perhaps it would be nice if we could see a screenshots with the menu items in the bar too, to see how it looks
A simple blackwood theme.

Download
(2013-03-21, 21:08)mirkan Wrote: [ -> ]A simple blackwood theme.

Download

I like this one.
Hello !

My first post here on these forums, and I have to say MarcosQui, you are one talented person !

Anyway, Here's my contribution to the themes, it's a bit simple but I was missing the simple banner from Aeon :

[DOWNLOAD]

[DOWNLOAD 2] (more or less the same, with a small gradient on the menu part)
I say thank you to all who are participating. Nod
I prefer simple and clean styles, tried to do a glossy piano black style but no go, the image became mutered when the theme applied. Only 2 simple ones below.

Matte:

Download

two tone:

Download
Very nice, thank you.
looks awsome, keep it up!!

Can i put in a request? (Im clueless with photo eddeting programs). Could someone make a glass style? Like the glass effect for main menu bar in MQ4?

thanks!
2 more simple ones:

Aurora:

Download

Neon:

Download
Pages: 1 2