Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Frodo: Slow exit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Does anyone else have the problem of very slow exits/shutdown of XBMC Frodo? This was never a problem on my MacMini when I ran Eden but when I click on Exit or Shutdown and even when I switch user now it takes forever (user switching back to Master is fast) by which I mean 20-30 seconds rather than instantaneous as it used to be before.
It could be one of the installed addons that is causing it. Take a look at the debug log and you should see what is causing it.
(2013-03-18, 17:30)toiva Wrote: [ -> ]It could be one of the installed addons that is causing it. Take a look at the debug log and you should see what is causing it.

Will do. Thanks.
(2013-03-18, 16:31)jopie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Does anyone else have the problem of very slow exits/shutdown of XBMC Frodo? This was never a problem on my MacMini when I ran Eden but when I click on Exit or Shutdown and even when I switch user now it takes forever (user switching back to Master is fast) by which I mean 20-30 seconds rather than instantaneous as it used to be before.

I was having the same issue. It was taking up to 20 seconds for XBMC to exit. I managed to solve this by disabling or uninstalling plugins that I don't use. Now XBMC exits within a 1 or 2 seconds. So it is probably a plugin causing the delay on exit.