Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Simple problem, not sure about solution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I want to do:

Have podcasts (video) all organized into folders of show's. (Not downloaded via XBMC, using gpodder or miro)
Create a dynamic playlist *Sorted by Date* of everything in these subfolders. Thus, All the recent show's play first and I can sit back and flip through all my new videos.

Whats happening:

The folders sort by date, but each show is played by the folder most recently updated, I want all files to be in order of date.

I create a .m3u with:
C:/Podcasts

This way everything is seen, but If i play all they are still grouped by folder :/

Work around is to just clump all files into 1 folder, but I don't know of a podcast software that doesn't create folders of it's name and has an auto-download feature.

I've used the RSS Source with some degree of success, but some show's aren't showing up and it's easier to maintain downloaded podcasts with a 3rd party software.

Ive been at this issue for 3 days, would love some help and should of posted this here first.