Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
the issue is fixed with 0.2.3. just pushed the update. might take a few days to update on the official repo. i also added a sort method on "Themen" and "Sendungen".
just pushed the 0.3.0 update. "sendungen" should be working again.

- using parsedom now
- optimized UI/Views
- optimzed images/description scraping
thanks! Smile
Sofaking, thank you so much for the addon! Awesome work and it's great that you always update it so fast when ORF changes their website again.

Sadly it doesn't seem to work with the Helix beta. It just says "Script failed!" when I try to open it.
Is it broken for the new code or do you think there is a problem on my part? Do you want a debug log?

Thank you again!
(2014-11-08, 00:20)juramusger Wrote: [ -> ]Sofaking, thank you so much for the addon! Awesome work and it's great that you always update it so fast when ORF changes their website again.

Sadly it doesn't seem to work with the Helix beta. It just says "Script failed!" when I try to open it.
Is it broken for the new code or do you think there is a problem on my part? Do you want a debug log?

Thank you again!

sorry for the late reply. just tested the plugin on helix rc2(win7). seems to work. can you send me a debug log? what system are you using?
Thanks for your reply, sofaking!
Please excuse my very late reply too!

I just tried again and got the same error. Then I reinstalled the plugin and it works again.
I'm pretty sure I also tried reinstalling back then, but whatever. It works now on helix final.
I'm on OS X btw.

Thanks again!
looks like the thumb images are offline - don't panic Wink i will fix this on the weekend
hi!

Great add-on! Finally I can watch ORF from home in Germany and not only while I am on vacation in Austria!

However, I discovered some problem with latest release: your add-on displays subtitles even though they have been turned off in the add-on settings.

And the video stream quality settings seem to have no effect...

My System: Raspberry Pi 2 running openELEC 5.0.6

Thx

Werner
(2015-03-15, 19:48)jobbanobba Wrote: [ -> ]hi!

Great add-on! Finally I can watch ORF from home in Germany and not only while I am on vacation in Austria!

However, I discovered some problem with latest release: your add-on displays subtitles even though they have been turned off in the add-on settings.

And the video stream quality settings seem to have no effect...

My System: Raspberry Pi 2 running openELEC 5.0.6

Thx

Werner

thx for the feedback

i fixed the subtitles problem. you can check out my github page for the latest addon version. i couldn't reproduce the quality problem. seems to work fine on my testing machines. can you send me a debug log? maybe try deinstalling and reinstalling the addon. might be some mixup with the settings db
Hi!

I've received a problem with the ORF-TVthek-Add-on.

Subtitles aren't displayed correctly on my Raspberry Pi B+ with XBMC/Kodi.

All umlaut's (I hope, Google translated it correctly, I mean the letters ä, ö, ü) and the ß are written as codes like ü or so.

Sorry for my poor English, I hope you will understand, what I mean.

Thanks very much!

Greetings from Austria,
ORF_watcher
(2015-03-29, 00:24)ORF_watcher Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I've received a problem with the ORF-TVthek-Add-on.

Subtitles aren't displayed correctly on my Raspberry Pi B+ with XBMC/Kodi.

All umlaut's (I hope, Google translated it correctly, I mean the letters ä, ö, ü) and the ß are written as codes like ü or so.

Sorry for my poor English, I hope you will understand, what I mean.

Thanks very much!

Greetings from Austria,
ORF_watcher

thx for the feedback. i fixed the issue. this was caused by htmlentities in the srt file. i forced the addon to use the vtt and now everything seems to work. i already committed an update fixing the subtitle force to the offical repo today so i will be pushing this update in a few days. in the meanwhile you can use the copy on my github page.
Thank you very much!
- fixed Error on "Sendungen" caused by empty show entries
- fixed showing " - " instead of "no results found"
- changed live stream urls
- new icons
Why is the geoblock hack only working for live tv? Is there any technical problem or only because of legal issues?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11