Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How can I program subtitles key on Harmony (and other special keys)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asked this in the Windows forum already but didn't get any answer:

While my Harmony is playing well with XBMC, I am missing certain commands that are available on the keyboard, such as:
- changing the audio track/language
- changing the subtitle track/language
- opening the subtitle menu
- etc.

How can I program these keys on my Harmony? I am using the IR receiver that's built in my MS-Tech MC-1200AN case.
Hash and star change audio + subtitles while in full screen video. Tjerss info I'm the wiki regarding key maps if you want to customize it more.
(2013-03-23, 10:01)jaochoo Wrote: [ -> ]Asked this in the Windows forum already but didn't get any answer:

While my Harmony is playing well with XBMC, I am missing certain commands that are available on the keyboard, such as:
- changing the audio track/language
- changing the subtitle track/language
- opening the subtitle menu
- etc.

How can I program these keys on my Harmony? I am using the IR receiver that's built in my MS-Tech MC-1200AN case.

You can also access most of those through the OSD menu while the movie is playing.
Do you mind to elaborate? Afair it is the "L" key on my keyboard that switches between the language/audio tracks; however, I will also try the star+hash combination.
Whatever the keys are: How do I get them mapped to my harmony?