Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Isssues in Frodo version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I have an android ricomagic android mini PC MK802 IIIS connected to my TV and has installed xbmc Frodo on to it.

I do have some issues with it that you might help me with.

1: I have added The locations on my NAS where I have my movie and my TV shows. The problem is that if I press The TV shows button in The gui it only shows 4 of my TV shows. I have to go to video and on to the file list for my TV shows to be able to see all files in that share. I dont have The same problem with movies.

2: This is a huge problem that i hope will be solved with just some stupid settings. All HD movies laggs so much that i cant look at it. If its just a dvdrip file there is no problem to play it. If I play a HD movie directly in android from e.g es file explorer there is no problem so it has something to do with the xbmc app.

Please help!
1- Make sure your files are named correctly, see Adding videos to the library (wiki)

2- Because you're using a version that doesn't have hardware video decoding. See Android FAQ (wiki)
(2013-03-24, 16:22)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]1- Make sure your files are named correctly, see Adding videos to the library (wiki)

2- Because you're using a version that doesn't have hardware video decoding. See Android FAQ (wiki)

Thanks!

1: I will organize my tv shows as the document say you linked and see if it will show all of my files then.

2: So it will work later on without me doing anyting as I get it? Like an update?

One more issue turned up yesterday. I added my movie libary and tv-shows libary but the next day it was all gone! I guess its just a bug do to its a beta version and will be fixed later on?