Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mouse support for Android Frodo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
i am running xbmc frodo on an android TV box.. and its working quite well except for the mouse control...
because im using an android box on the HDTV im trying out a wireless mouse... and all is well,
but... in xbmc i am having a hard time trying to use the scroll wheel and the right click as contextual menu..
i am just wondering is there a way to adress this in advanced user settings.. it seems like it should be mapping issue..

i really like the way the mouse works with the tv box in android its just those 2 other things in xbmc that has me kinda puzzled..
Content menu and up and down scroll wheel..
Bump. Yes me too. I am trying to control XBMC on an Android TV stick via a mouse, which works great, except Right Click fails to open context menu, and scroll wheel does nothing. Grrrrr! Sad
Nightly builds (wiki) have better mouse support.
Thanks Ned,
Brilliant!! the mouse scroll wheel now works perfectly! Very impressed!

Still no joy with the Right Click invoking the Context menu... Is this likely to be fixed? Trouble is, I think, Android sees the right-click as "Navigate backward", and maybe does not pass the command through to XBMC. Mmm.