Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smart Playlist with "In Progress" set as "True"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually I want to know the movies/TV episodes that i have started watching but NOT completed yet, because often times i watch multiple movies/TV Shows in parallel, So i decided to create smart playlist with "In Progress" field "True" and also set the Video type as "Mixed" hoping that a single list will show the in-progress TV episodes and movies. sadly none of that worked for me. Not sure what mistake im doing, The playlist is always empty. It neither shows movies nor tv shows (which i left watching in the middle).
Any help?
Xbmc has the "In Progress" script for tv series installed as a default I think (it's always been on mine for so long I forget)

If you go to tv series, select videos and in there should be an "in progress" label, open it to see what tv shows are in progress or just add that to favourites and then stick anywhere you want on the home page etc..

This is only for tv series, but with your smart playlist you should be able to set another for movies no problem.

For smart playlist i did the following.

Type - Movies
Name - In Progress
Find items where - in progress = true
Limit to - 10 items
Order by - title

This works fr me for my In progress movies.