Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-16, 15:27)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil.

Do you mean script.module.autocompletion?

I can't quite seem to find the other one in the repo, although it's listed at your Github.

sorry, there was some delay. should be available now. (plugin.program.autocompletion)
(2016-01-26, 22:06)n1ckn88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is there a way to open up extendedinfo script mod as you load a profile or enter Kodi- not as you access it through a shortcut (list view starting upcoming movies. etc...) the actual way the program launches?

thanks
nick

"extendedinfo script mod" probably refers to that piracy crap with obfuscated code, right?
(2015-12-19, 12:20)Quihico Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-18, 02:54)Mr. V Wrote: [ -> ]I am having some issues with rotten tomato widgets. They are not returning the posters.

in ~/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/RottenTomatoes.py
change line 24 from:
Code:
poster = "http://" + item["posters"]["original"].replace("tmb", "ori")[64:]
to:
Code:
poster = "http://content6.flixster.com/" + item["posters"]["original"][93:]

This worked perfect for me. Thanks for the post. It's strange that such a simple fix hasn't been added to the latest update?
(2016-02-01, 02:47)Raze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-19, 12:20)Quihico Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-18, 02:54)Mr. V Wrote: [ -> ]I am having some issues with rotten tomato widgets. They are not returning the posters.

in ~/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/RottenTomatoes.py
change line 24 from:
Code:
poster = "http://" + item["posters"]["original"].replace("tmb", "ori")[64:]
to:
Code:
poster = "http://content6.flixster.com/" + item["posters"]["original"][93:]

This worked perfect for me. Thanks for the post. It's strange that such a simple fix hasn't been added to the latest update?

Never mind. Just saw there is now version 4.0.1
Check this error please :

Code:
12:33:42 T:123145303990272   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/LastFM.py', 252, 22, '    params = {k: v for k, v in params.items() if v}\n'))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.process import start_info_actions
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import LastFM
                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/LastFM.py', 252, 22, '    params = {k: v for k, v in params.items() if v}\n'))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
12:33:42 T:123145318555648   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=directormovies&&director=Jon Favreau
12:33:54 T:123145303453696   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/LastFM.py', 252, 22, '    params = {k: v for k, v in params.items() if v}\n'))
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import LastFM
                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/LastFM.py', 252, 22, '    params = {k: v for k, v in params.items() if v}\n'))

Error with last git build, ok with Kodi repo build.
COMPLETE debug log, please.
(2016-02-04, 13:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Check this error please :

Code:
12:33:42 T:123145303990272   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                import LastFM
12:33:42 T:123145318555648   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=directormovies&&director=Jon Favreau
12:33:54 T:123145303453696   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import LastFM

you could try this: https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...435aa34865
(2016-02-04, 18:26)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 13:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Check this error please :

Code:
                                                import LastFM
                                                import LastFM

you could try this: https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...435aa34865

It's working. Thanks.
I can't install extendedinfo anymore. It says: not compatible. Trying to install your version from github says: dependencies don't match, make contact with add-on author. Can you help me to fix this?

Kodi 15.2 Git:20151019-02e7013
Windows 10
I'm trying to install extendedinfo script on a raspberry pi 2, but all I'm getting is dependencies not met, Any ideas what should i do?
How did you try to install?
Also, always provide a debug log (wiki)
(2016-02-07, 18:16)taliezin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't install extendedinfo anymore. It says: not compatible. Trying to install your version from github says: dependencies don't match, make contact with add-on author. Can you help me to fix this?

Kodi 15.2 Git:20151019-02e7013
Windows 10

Kodi 15.2 is not compatible with latest master (>=16.0), use "helix" branch instead.
(2016-02-11, 19:33)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you try to install?

Need a lil help here phil getting errors on startup as well as when I try to run the script for extended movie info

Here is my debug log:http://xbmclogs.com/psrc0yx6x

Thanks in Advance Wink
(2016-02-12, 07:44)wreid23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 19:33)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you try to install?

Need a lil help here phil getting errors on xbmc startup as well as when I try to run the script for extended movie info

Here is my debug log:http://xbmclogs.com/psrc0yx6x

Thanks in Advance Wink
(2016-01-26, 22:08)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 15:27)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil.

Do you mean script.module.autocompletion?

I can't quite seem to find the other one in the repo, although it's listed at your Github.

sorry, there was some delay. should be available now. (plugin.program.autocompletion)

Hey Phil,
I'm not sure why, but my skin is still call extendedinfo script, instead of the new plugin.
Code:
11:00:22 T:1860   ERROR: Unable to find plugin script.extendedinfo
11:00:22 T:1860   ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=selectautocomplete&&id=target

I removed extendedinfo from my addon folder, and still, the autocomplete feature is keep asking for extendedinfo to be installed.
so I search "extendedinfo" in my whole kodi folder, and find those:

Kodi\addons\script.module.autocompletion\lib\AutoCompletion.py
PHP Code:
"path""plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=selectautocomplete&&id=%s" search_str}
"path""plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=selectautocomplete&&id=%s" search_str}
"path""plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=selectautocomplete&&id=%s" line

b.t.w, this is my dialogkeyboard file: http://pastebin.com/imn0Sxne