Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is great news. Glad to have you back Phil.

Cheers
Nessus
I cant find the script. Is it in another repo?
When I power up KODI, I have it set to first check for new movies and TV shows after it does it's checks I get Error: script failed - grab fanart, has this got anything to do with this script, I have downloaded and installed from zip the newest one...
(2014-08-21, 20:34)Jay La Funk Wrote: [ -> ]When I power up KODI, I have it set to first check for new movies and TV shows after it does it's checks I get Error: script failed - grab fanart, has this got anything to do with this script, I have downloaded and installed from zip the newest one...

Nothing whatsoever to do with this script. Completely different.
You might want to check here...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166572
(2014-08-21, 20:54)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-21, 20:34)Jay La Funk Wrote: [ -> ]When I power up KODI, I have it set to first check for new movies and TV shows after it does it's checks I get Error: script failed - grab fanart, has this got anything to do with this script, I have downloaded and installed from zip the newest one...

Ok, didn't even know that I had that script, will check it out, cheers
(2014-08-21, 21:00)Jay La Funk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-21, 20:54)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, didn't even know that I had that script, will check it out, cheers

Sometimes skins will automatically install scripts that depend on features of the skin.
In Cinemas and In theaters now not working with new updated script or prior version.I know it uses the rotten tomatoes API and for some reason this info has been blocked but is there a revision to this feature in the works for this script or is there something I am missing when installing this newsiest version from github.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.Thank to you both for all your hard work
Is there any way to get this working for Gotham?
(2014-08-23, 22:09)kuzeth Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to get this working for Gotham?

it works for gotham when using latest version from my GitHub.

(2014-08-23, 20:08)wolverine30008 Wrote: [ -> ]In Cinemas and In theaters now not working with new updated script or prior version.I know it uses the rotten tomatoes API and for some reason this info has been blocked but is there a revision to this feature in the works for this script or is there something I am missing when installing this newsiest version from github.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.Thank to you both for all your hard work

nothin wrong with the code, my API key just got disabled somehow. will add a new one.
small info:
i created a new API key, but the status of it is still "waiting". Not sure how long it will take them to activate it or if something else is wrong with my account Big Grin
Thanks for the update.Keep me posted
I installed the zip through addons, but what do I do next to be able to get movie set information and the inside movie discs. I am using gotham and ace skin
(2014-09-01, 17:57)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the zip through addons, but what do I do next to be able to get movie set information and the inside movie discs. I am using gotham and ace skin

echo that would love to get the discarts etc but unsure what i need to do being a numpty noob