Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-27, 23:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to add an option so that the onclick of lists generated by ExtendedInfo (--> plugin://....) will open that dialog instead of starting the movie/trailer
Hope that´s understandable, sometimes hard to explain stuff like that in non-native language Smile

Could you also add an option so the onclick opens up a choice dialog about what to do? and maybe it could take arguments for a custom 3rd action beside play and info.

keep up the good work.
Movie / ActorInfo part is gettin into shape. Should be a worthy replacement for metadata actors in some time. Smile
[video=youtube][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3z6QxEU3A&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Hi,

I have installed the script and it works fine except; It is not showing me the cdart for a movie set but if I go into the set, it shows individual movie cdart just fine.

Any help is appreciated... or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks
(2014-12-02, 18:07)fmhome Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have installed the script and it works fine except; It is not showing me the cdart for a movie set but if I go into the set, it shows individual movie cdart just fine.

Any help is appreciated... or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks

This script has nothing to do with displaying cdarts for sets.
Hey Phil, the actor info screen is looking awesome. Looking forward to adding it to Immersive. Quick question: any chance you can add the Trakt comments?
(2014-12-03, 06:42)Sranshaft Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil, the actor info screen is looking awesome. Looking forward to adding it to Immersive. Quick question: any chance you can add the Trakt comments?

no, raping the TheMovieDB API should already be enough.
There was a change in the AudioDB API that is now causing the error below... you should see this post Wink

PHP Code:
03:53:07 T:2616   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>

Error Contents: ('strSubGenre',)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 497in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 41in __init__
                                                self
._StartInfoActions()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 78in _StartInfoActions
                                                passDataToSkin
('Discography'GetDiscography(self.ArtistName), self.prop_prefixself.windowself.controlself.handleself.limit)

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\TheAudioDB.py"line 162in GetDiscography

return HandleAudioDBAlbumResult(results)

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\TheAudioDB.py"line 37in HandleAudioDBAlbumResult

'Genre'album['strSubGenre'],

KeyError: ('strSubGenre',)
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 
(2014-12-02, 02:14)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Movie / ActorInfo part is gettin into shape. Should be a worthy replacement for metadata actors in some time. Smile
[video=youtube][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3z6QxEU3A&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I noticed the actor name and their role are different colours does this mean they're separate labels?

If so that would make this closer to being possible.

Thanks.
(2014-12-04, 17:58)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-02, 02:14)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Movie / ActorInfo part is gettin into shape. Should be a worthy replacement for metadata actors in some time. Smile

I noticed the actor name and their role are different colours does this mean they're separate labels?

If so that would make this closer to being possible.

Thanks.

yes, separate labels.
Hi Phil, Hey bro after latest update I can't play any youtube videos. getting the error below.

PHP Code:
09:17:27 T:4288   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>

Error ContentsNo module named YDStreamExtractor
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 505in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 41in __init__
                                                self
._StartInfoActions()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 327in _StartInfoActions
                                                import YDStreamExtractor
                                            ImportError
No module named YDStreamExtractor

-->End of Python script error report<--
09:17:27 T:8928   ERRORPlayMedia could not play mediaplugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=youtubevideo&&id=ZSzeFFsKEt4
09:17:28 T:8928   ERRORPlayMedia could not play mediaplugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=playtrailer&&id=122917 
you need script.module.youtube-dl now.
(2014-12-04, 19:44)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you need script.module.youtube-dl now.

Where would I find that?... don't see it in your repository.
(2014-12-04, 19:46)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]

google is your friend. Wink
https://github.com/ruuk/script.module.youtube.dl
it should install automatically when installing extendedinfo from zip though.
(2014-12-04, 19:52)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-04, 19:46)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]

google is your friend. Wink
https://github.com/ruuk/script.module.youtube.dl
it should install automatically when installing extendedinfo from zip though.

ok... I usually I extract zip right into addon directory. Installed from skin and Trailers work now but did it break PlayMedia?

Getting this error...

PHP Code:
09:59:37 T:6244   ERRORCDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream error opening []
09:59:37 T:6244  NOTICECDVDPlayer::OnExit()
09:59:37 T:4788   ERRORPlayMedia could not play mediaplugin://script.extendedinfo/?action=youtubevideo&id=g5qU7p7yOY8 

I use this to play videos from my addon I'm developing in a smaller video window and it doesn't seem to work anymore.

PHP Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Container(6012).ListItem.FilenameAndPath],1)</onclick