Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-12-30, 00:25)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]try again.

That did it - love a one line fix..Big Grin
phil,

I discovered another bug. $INFO[Window.Property(actor.Deathage)] does not return a value. Nor does the call for Top250. The first call is likely related to the age "Unavailable" problem.
they both donĀ“t exist and are only mentioned in readme because I copy and pasted that part of the documentation from old metadata actors script. The documentation is useless concerning the dialogs for now, look in reference implementation instead. (you will see that I dont use deathage and top250 there)
Actual progress:

Smile
The script can now also be accessed from Programs section now btw. It will start with the MovieDB Browse Dialog (as seen in the video) without any filters.
(2014-12-31, 02:06)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Actual progress:

Smile

That's really cool! Looks super slick!
Phil,

This is amazing! You have opened up hours of discovery in TMDB! Thank you!

Regards,

Bart
Post deleted.
hello! I installed extendedinfo on helix (skin aeon shednox) and unfortunately, I have no data that appears...

Did I miss something in config? Note that I have not been able to install the script from the zip but I had to unpack and paste it in the addon folder because of a problem with the structure of the addon ...
(2014-12-31, 10:48)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]It took me a short time to discover this.
Oh no, the super-clever Warner306 is back.

Say welcome to my ignore list.
(2014-12-31, 17:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-31, 10:48)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]It took me a short time to discover this.
Oh no, the super-clever Warner306 is back.

Say welcome to my ignore list.

It was a joke, phil. I'm not trying to be a pain.

I can remove the photo if it bothers you.

Smile

This looks fantastic.

Any plans for implementing this for TV Shows via thetvdb as well?
(2015-01-01, 20:53)cd492 Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile

This looks fantastic.

Any plans for implementing this for TV Shows via thetvdb as well?

nope, in comparison to moviedb API the thetvdb API completely sucks.
tv from moviedb is already integrated.
ANDing and ORing is possible now, too.
Wow, just tested the latest bit's. This is really starting to come to gether. Smile
TMDb get ready Wink
Code:
16:08:22 T:3740   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 56, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                self.control = StartInfoActions(self.infos, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\process.py", line 196, in StartInfoActions
                                                data = GetTrendingShows(), "TrendingShows"
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 145, in GetTrendingShows
                                                return HandleTraktTVShowResult(results)
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 120, in HandleTraktTVShowResult
                                                'Label2': tvshow["air_day"] + " " + tvshow["air_time"],
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
16:08:22 T:3784  NOTICE: finished

Is this an issue with the skin im using or something that changed with the latest Trakt update?