Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-27, 21:27)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 12:29)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 12:18)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, I know. But this ListItem.Thumb has a very bad quality.

Try ListItem.Property(Original)

Yeah, did something change Phil?... a few of the widgets (TopRentals,BoxOffice,Intheatres) thumbs are all the sudden really bad quality.
That´s a completely different thing.
RottenTomatoes changed their API (seems as if they dont want people to get HQ covers), should be fixed on GIT since yesterday already though.
https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...e90900a4a4
(2015-02-27, 21:31)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 21:27)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 12:29)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Try ListItem.Property(Original)

Yeah, did something change Phil?... a few of the widgets (TopRentals,BoxOffice,Intheatres) thumbs are all the sudden really bad quality.
That´s a completely different thing.
RottenTomatoes changed their API (seems as if they dont want people to get HQ covers), should be fixed on GIT since yesterday already though.
https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...e90900a4a4

got ya. thanks
Hi Phil,

I was going through the .py files to compile a table of what each id does for my own use and I think I came across a typo. In DialogEpisodeInfo.py the images list uses id 1350 where as for every other section uses 1250. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Also, here is my table of ids for other skinners' use - let me know if anything is incorrect...
Code:
.       MOVIES      TVSHOWS     SEASONS     EPISODES    ACTORS
150     Similar     Similar     ---         ---         Movie Roles
250     Sets        Seasons     ---         ---         TV Roles
350     Youtube     Youtube     Youtube     Youtube     Youtube
450     Lists       ---         ---         ---         Images
550     Studios     Studios     ---         ---         Movie Crew
650     Releases    Certific    ---         ---         TV Crew
750     Crew        Crew        Crew        Crew        Tagged Img
850     Genres      Genres      ---         ---         ---
950     Keywords    Keywords    ---         ---         ---
1000    Actors      Actors      Actors      Actors      ---
1050    Reviews     ---         ---         ---         ---
1150    Videos      Videos      Videos      Videos      ---
1250    Images      Images      Images      ---         ---
1350    Backdrops   Backdrops   Backdrops   Images      ---
1450    ---         Networks    ---         ---         ---
2000    ---         ---         Episodes    ---         ---
(2015-02-28, 07:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

I was going through the .py files to compile a table of what each id does for my own use and I think I came across a typo. In DialogEpisodeInfo.py the images list uses id 1350 where as for every other section uses 1250. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Also, here is my table of ids for other skinners' use - let me know if anything is incorrect...
Code:
.       MOVIES      TVSHOWS     SEASONS     EPISODES    ACTORS
150     Similar     Similar     ---         ---         Movie Roles
250     Sets        Seasons     ---         ---         TV Roles
350     Youtube     Youtube     Youtube     Youtube     Youtube
450     Lists       ---         ---         ---         Images
550     Studios     Studios     ---         ---         Movie Crew
650     Releases    Certific    ---         ---         TV Crew
750     Crew        Crew        Crew        Crew        Tagged Img
850     Genres      Genres      ---         ---         ---
950     Keywords    Keywords    ---         ---         ---
1000    Actors      Actors      Actors      Actors      ---
1050    Reviews     ---         ---         ---         ---
1150    Videos      Videos      Videos      Videos      ---
1250    Images      Images      Images      ---         ---
1350    Backdrops   Backdrops   Backdrops   Images      ---
1450    ---         Networks    ---         ---         ---
2000    ---         ---         Episodes    ---         ---

1350 for episodes is correct since the images are in a landscape format for that media type.
Will put the list into first post. thx.
(2015-02-25, 14:50)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-25, 10:14)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 17:03)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Either the API is slow as hell again or it has to do with API changes...
Your Windows setup also only uses the cached data:

20:21:57 T:4412 DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: GetStringFromURL: could not get data from http://api.trakt.tv/show/related.json/7b...f15/75930/
20:22:08 T:4412 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 3 times.
20:22:08 T:4412 DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: Exception: Could not get new JSON data. Tryin to fallback to cache
20:22:08 T:4412 DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: loaded textfile C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.extendedinfo\65af61e70a90ea9311479035e2705d2c.txt. Time: 0.004000
20:22:08 T:4412 NOTICE: finished

Cleared all the cached data on my Windows PC and that is now empty as well so I guess it's API changes as, by the looks of things, they've recently changed to v2.

Is there anything I can edit to check this?

Thanks.

v2 is crap sadly in some aspects. The trending movies call for v2 does not even return a poster for each movie, that would probably need another separate call for each movie then. Not sure if that is worth the effort.
http://docs.trakt.apiary.io/#reference/m...ing-movies

You´re probably better off using some call from TheMovieDB (popular / top rated)

Just so this is also updated. Posters are returned if you call it with extended=images

So it seems we might get an update after all https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo/issues/10
(2015-02-28, 15:37)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]1350 for episodes is correct since the images are in a landscape format for that media type.
Will put the list into first post. thx.
Ah that totally make sense. Smile
@phil65

If an YouTube video will be started, the plugin window will be closed and Kodi switches back to DialogInfo instead to the video fullscreen.
Is there any chance to change this behaviour?

Currently I'm using the <onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick> as an second action when I'm running the script. But that's just a dirty workaround and I always have to reopen the DialogVideo if I want to change my actor selection.
(2015-03-01, 11:50)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@phil65

If an YouTube video will be started, the plugin window will be closed and Kodi switches back to DialogInfo instead to the video fullscreen.
Is there any chance to change this behaviour?

Currently I'm using the <onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick> as an second action when I'm running the script. But that's just a dirty workaround and I always have to reopen the DialogVideo if I want to change my actor selection.
I've noticed this also. And using dialog.close does feel like a hack. Additionally, if extended info was launched from a custom window and then a youtube video is launched from extended info dialog, the busy indicator will come up until the video starts (hiding the extendedinfo dialog). However, once the video starts, the extended info dialog will pop back up, obscuring the video.
I've also noticed that if a video is playing and the extended info dialog is launched from a container filled by extendedinfo (e.g. moviedb incinemas) then it will stop the now playing video. I'm guessing this is a left over from launching youtube trailers by default?
(2015-03-06, 02:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I've also noticed that if a video is playing and the extended info dialog is launched from a container filled by extendedinfo (e.g. moviedb incinemas) then it will stop the now playing video. I'm guessing this is a left over from launching youtube trailers by default?

probably, will have to check. thx for feedback Smile
Which skin is it in first post? Nox Phil Edition?
(2015-03-06, 03:49)magy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Which skin is it in first post? Nox Phil Edition?

That´s how the dialogs looked like some time ago. The skin is my own skin (or let´s say playground), correct.
A thing that's quite noticeable is that when loading content through a plugin path, exiting the window and reentering it for a different movie, show, episode, etc. you'll see the content for the previously accessed movie before it is refreshed. This is most noticeable with youtube search. I tried to remedy this at skin level but so far have been unsuccessful. I tried using the Container.IsUpdating condition to hide the container before it's updated but it doesn't seem to have any effect.
Some other things I've noticed:
- "Open InfoDialog by default" doesn't work on Kodi 15.x
- I've rated a movie and the plugin replied with "Success", but it won't show up under "My Account/rated Movies"
- Collecting and fetching information/thumbnails of online videos mostly takes up to 1 minute and the complete system is stuttering as hell on the first time. (Kodi 15.x)
(2015-03-07, 15:33)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]- "Open InfoDialog by default" doesn't work on Kodi 15.x
so with 14.x it works for you?
(2015-03-07, 15:33)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]- I've rated a movie and the plugin replied with "Success", but it won't show up under "My Account/rated Movies"
will have a look. possible that I don´t force-update the cache in some cases.
(2015-03-07, 15:33)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]- Collecting and fetching information/thumbnails of online videos mostly takes up to 1 minute and the complete system is stuttering as hell on the first time. (Kodi 15.x)
Never experienced that (and probably not script-related). Where exactly?