Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
extendedinfo does not work on Gotham, it's Helix+
Bummer Sad Is there anything out there that does something similar on Gotham? I basically want movie collection info and the collection spinning discs. Unfortunately even the new Minix x8-H Plus does not yet support Helix....
movie collection info is not even done by extendedinfo anymore since some months, that needs script.skin.info.service + a skin which supports that script.
I've gone ahead and installed Kodi on my Minix as the features I want just won't work with Gotham. Thankfully it seems to be running ok on the Minix with both extendedinfo and script.skin.info.service working perfectly. Very happy! Thanks Phil Smile
Just a question.
I found that installing this script brings Live TV zapping to it's knees. When I turn it of everything is back to normal.
I'm using a Raspberry Pi2 so that doesn't help mutch, but never the less, why does this script interfere with zapping? Is it trying to get extended info for the channel or broadcast?

Hope someone can shine a light on this.

Thanks
(2015-04-03, 10:08)ricardosunnie Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question.
I found that installing this script brings Live TV zapping to it's knees. When I turn it of everything is back to normal.
I'm using a Raspberry Pi2 so that doesn't help mutch, but never the less, why does this script interfere with zapping? Is it trying to get extended info for the channel or broadcast?

Hope someone can shine a light on this.

Thanks
this script doesnt do anything when doing live tv except if the skinner implements some weird stuff.
posting a debug log (wiki) could be helpful
Is support to play TV shows already in the library from within extendedinfo script (like already works with movies) planned?
Yes, planned, but needs some work
how to make this work with the online movies like the movies in genises addon etc ?
(2015-04-10, 17:32)SABERZAID Wrote: [ -> ]how to make this work with the online movies like the movies in genises addon etc ?

Discussion of banned add-ons is not allowed.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules#Piracy_Policy
@phil65:

PHP Code:
08:10:49 T:2080  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:10:49 T:2080  NOTICEversion 2.0.7 started
:10:49 T:2080   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>

Error Contents'list' object has no attribute 'split'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 62in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 26in __init__
                                                StartInfoActions
(self.infosself.params)

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py"line 191in StartInfoActions
                                                addon_path
id=params.get("id"""), name=params.get("name"""))

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\DialogActorInfo.py"line 32in __init__
                                                self
.id GetPersonID(name)

File "C:\Users\sualfred\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py"line 522in GetPersonID
                                                persons 
person.split(" / ")

AttributeError'list' object has no attribute 'split'

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

I've updated to your latest GitHub verison. This only happens when I directly call the actor dialog with "RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedactorinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Label])"

If I'll open the actor dialog right out of any other extendedinfo window, everything works well Smile
Hi,
I am hoping somebody could assist me. I have a Raspberry pi one of the first ones I installed kodi v14.2 Helix on it. I then attempted to install the extended info script so all my movie sets would look good with disc art...etc. However I'm not getting any information in the window at all. It was working before but I had problems and had to format the SD card in my PI I went to reinstall it, what happens is I get the dialog box saying its downloading 0% for a long time then eventually it says its installed but nothing happens. This script ran fine when I used gotham.

I hope somebody can help me.

Keep up the great work.

Kunal
(2015-04-13, 10:49)Kunal100 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I am hoping somebody could assist me. I have a Raspberry pi one of the first ones I installed kodi v14.2 Helix on it. I then attempted to install the extended info script so all my movie sets would look good with disc art...etc. However I'm not getting any information in the window at all. It was working before but I had problems and had to format the SD card in my PI I went to reinstall it, what happens is I get the dialog box saying its downloading 0% for a long time then eventually it says its installed but nothing happens. This script ran fine when I used gotham.

Keep up the great work.

Kunal

Well, you probably have to provide a logfile.
(2015-04-13, 10:49)Kunal100 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Keep up the great work.

Kunal
Wrong script... that stuff moved to skin info script
Hi I had already also installed that script also script skin info service made no difference.
How do I provide a log file ? I am kinda a noob at all this

Kunal