Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That´s because ExtraMusicInfo was using BandsInTown for concert info, I´m scrapin LastFM now.
They also offer a "distance" parameter for the call (Geo.GetEvents), I´m not makin use of it atm, so you´d have to tweak the script manually for now (OnlineMusicInfo.py I think)
http://www.lastfm.de/api/show/geo.getEvents
PM me if that´s not enough info
Thanks.

I saw that you have already try this option :

Code:
url = url + '&lat=%s&long=%s' % (lat,lon)  # &distance=60

I will make some tests.
Is there a way to get the Set Plot or Set Extended Plot as only one long string? I would like to display it on one line on a label but cannot achieve this as it appears to contain newline characters. Perhaps there is a way to strip these characters from the string before giving it to the label that I am unaware of?
Hi.

I am using Aeon Nox 4.1.9 with showcase mod and when I play music I obtain: error script.extendedinfo. Log contains:

Code:
21:48:24 T:139866367502080  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:48:28 T:139867086386944   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/xbmc/Música/Adele/extrafanart/
21:48:29 T:139867061208832   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('artists',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 917, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 100, in __init__
                                                self.run_backend()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 697, in run_backend
                                                passDataToSkin('SimilarArtists', GetSimilarArtistsInLibrary(Artist_mbid), self.prop_prefix)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.extendedinfo/Utils.py", line 149, in GetSimilarArtistsInLibrary
                                                for (count, xbmc_artist) in enumerate(xbmc_artists["result"]["artists"]):
                                            KeyError: ('artists',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:48:37 T:139867262539520   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/xbmc/Música/Adele/extrafanart/
21:48:43 T:139867270932224 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
21:48:58 T:139867061208832  NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
21:48:58 T:139867061208832  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:49:03 T:139867061208832   ERROR: Failed to run the gc to clean up after running prior to shutting down the Interpreter /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py
21:49:03 T:139867061208832 WARNING: The python script "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: WindowXMLDialog,Window,Player
21:49:08 T:139867061208832  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
21:49:12 T:139867237361408   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/xbmc/Música/Adele/extrafanart/
21:49:12 T:139867270932224 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
21:49:17 T:139867262539520   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /home/xbmc/Música/

How can I make? Thanks.
I installed this script and then deleted and re-added my movie folder. I don't see the movie set collection pictures showing up like they do on TheMovieDB. Is there something further I need to do to make them appear? I'm using Aeon Nox and XBMC 12.2.

http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/490...collection

StingDaWg, you need active option Group movies in Sets, go to settings, video, library, and active option "Groupe Movies in sets". I Don´t use Aeon Nox, but it´s one XBMC resource.
Hey, is there a way to just update the new Movie Fanart? Cause "Update all" takes about 2 hours for me, and doing this every time i add a movie s really boring... thanks!
(2013-07-24, 15:01)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]StingDaWg, you need active option Group movies in Sets, go to settings, video, library, and active option "Groupe Movies in sets". I Don´t use Aeon Nox, but it´s one XBMC resource.
Already did that. It groups them but just shows a poster from one of the movies already in the set. Do the files need to be organized in Collection\ folder structure in order to grab the collection poster?

Maybe I'm not understanding how this works, but all I want from this addon is to show movie sets poster and background.
Anyone?
@StingDaWg, you need script "Moviesetart" - support art for sets,

Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/utxn08wdea1ylm...-0.2.0.zip

Go into the settings in addon menu and activate the prefix setting and the sub-folder setting, then went to the logos and prefixed them with the set name whether they were in a sub-folder or not. Rescan and it should work just fine
Example images name for Set Back to the Future:
"Back to the Future (1985)-fanart.jpg", "Back to the Future (1985)-logo.png"

Need skin with support script extended info, Skin Ace and Skin Aeon Nox, have.
(2013-07-28, 14:23)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@StingDaWg, you need script "Moviesetart" - support art for sets,

Download here:

Go into the settings in addon menu and activate the prefix setting and the sub-folder setting, then went to the logos and prefixed them with the set name whether they were in a sub-folder or not. Rescan and it should work just fine

Ya, I'm still not following. I ran Movie set artwork automater and it said there are 0 items found. Where are these images generated from script.extendedinfo supposed to be located, because I don't see them anywhere. I don't want artwork downloaded for every movie in my collection, only the poster and backdrop images for collection sets.
(2013-07-28, 15:03)StinDaWg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-28, 14:23)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@StingDaWg, you need script "Moviesetart" - support art for sets,

Download here:

Ya, I'm still not following. I ran Movie set artwork automater and it said there are 0 items found. Where are these images generated from script.extendedinfo supposed to be located, because I don't see them anywhere. I don't want artwork downloaded for every movie in my collection, only the poster and backdrop images for collection sets.

Do not include the .jpg & .png file types in the name of the file, listed them like this:

Back to the Future (1985)-fanart
Back to the Future (1985)-logo
hey, im having some issues with the export/import feature. i can export/import to my local hard drive on windows, but not when using xbmc special folder redirect.. only when browsing to a local drive directory. I am trying to export/import to a smb network share and keep getting script errors.

i try an export (starts on line 873 of log below)
and i try an import (starts on line 968 of log below)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=46456

i keep getting this as the script error:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (22, "invalid mode ('w') or filename", 'smb://192.168.3.219/mediapool$/additional/skinsettings/skin.arctic.backup.txt')

ive also used smb shares with no '$' with the same result.

anyone else experiencing this issue, or do i have an issue with my network share permissions or something. thanks for the help.
We do not know where Phil is.

This script makes an important function that is show the information of Movie Sets. Not all users are aware of it, or do not have the knowledge to ride the zip and install it manually.
The script works perfectly in Frodo but for Gotham needs fixes.

So, someone from the team could send this script to official repository, ronie or Martjin? Please.

The community thanks you. Nod
(2013-08-17, 21:09)el_cabong Wrote: [ -> ]hey, im having some issues with the export/import feature. i can export/import to my local hard drive on windows, but not when using xbmc special folder redirect.. only when browsing to a local drive directory. I am trying to export/import to a smb network share and keep getting script errors.

i try an export (starts on line 873 of log below)
and i try an import (starts on line 968 of log below)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=46456

i keep getting this as the script error:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (22, "invalid mode ('w') or filename", 'smb://192.168.3.219/mediapool$/additional/skinsettings/skin.arctic.backup.txt')

ive also used smb shares with no '$' with the same result.

anyone else experiencing this issue, or do i have an issue with my network share permissions or something. thanks for the help.

I made some changes that might help solve your problem.

It's all in my github repo https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo