Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-01, 16:52)im85288 Wrote: [ -> ]Phil, I've started integrating your changes such as the custom dialogvideo window and it's pretty amazing how it all fits together. I wasn't sure if Tvtunes was supported so asked on this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214287&page=9 where the author said it was up to you if you could/would support it.

Cheers

In which way should I support it? Remember that my movie infodialog is often used for movies which are not in the local library.
I was thinking more for when it was browsing TV shows but I guess it could also be cool if local movies were supported.
(2015-06-02, 00:49)im85288 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking more for when it was browsing TV shows but I guess it could also be cool if local movies were supported.

Had a quick look, the add-on only allows to get started via some backend mode, so there is no way to manually pass some movie id / movie title to it.
(2015-06-01, 02:37)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Small request to place picture and text cache files into a subdirectory, instead of the root addon_data folder?
e.x:
/images/
/info/

Thanks

done
(2015-06-02, 04:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 02:37)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Small request to place picture and text cache files into a subdirectory, instead of the root addon_data folder?
e.x:
/images/
/info/

Thanks

done
Thanks Smile
(2015-06-02, 01:34)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02, 00:49)im85288 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking more for when it was browsing TV shows but I guess it could also be cool if local movies were supported.

Had a quick look, the add-on only allows to get started via some backend mode, so there is no way to manually pass some movie id / movie title to it.

Thanks for taking a look Smile
Sorry if this request was discussed before...

Would it be possible to have an option to add movies from the ExtendedInfo Script to Couchpotato?
(2015-06-06, 13:57)werewolf80 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this request was discussed before...

Would it be possible to have an option to add movies from the ExtendedInfo Script to Couchpotato?

there already is a button for that in the "manage" menu.
(2015-06-06, 16:10)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-06, 13:57)werewolf80 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this request was discussed before...

Thanks for the response Phil, though the hint hasn't reached me. Got another hint? When I open the info-screen to a movie in my library I go to the extended info... then there are movies recommended and such. Any way to add these to couchpotato?

And when running Extended Info as a program addon, I can also add these moviess to couchpotato??

What is the Manage menu ou are refering to??
(2015-06-06, 23:36)werewolf80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-06, 16:10)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the response Phil, though the hint hasn't reached me. Got another hint? When I open the info-screen to a movie in my library I go to the extended info... then there are movies recommended and such. Any way to add these to couchpotato?

And when running Extended Info as a program addon, I can also add these moviess to couchpotato??

What is the Manage menu ou are refering to??

depends on the skin you use. also possible that it is not included.
Im using the Titan skin...

If not supported, by any chance possible with key-mapping?
new features:
-T9 Text input for TMDB search
- search results now update on-the-fly
- added google suggestions for autocompletion

Sorry... the maker of the Titan skin has add it already.... Solved!

Cheers
Google AutoCompletion possible for DialogKeyBoard.xml now, too Smile
Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=autocomplete&&id=$INFO[Control.GetLabel(312).index(1)]
(Isengard-only)
(2015-06-07, 20:40)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Google AutoCompletion possible for DialogKeyBoard.xml now, too Smile
Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=autocomplete&&id=$INFO[Control.GetLabel(312).index(1)]
(Isengard-only)
Looks great!